WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

DAILY REFLECTION - 11 JANUARY 2018 | JOSHUA 1:1-5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DAILY REFLECTION - 11 JANUARY 2018 | JOSHUA 1:1-5

Post  Jude on Sat 11 Nov 2017, 02:42

1And it came to be, after the death of Mosheh the servant of יהוה, that יהוה spoke to Yehoshua son of Nun, the assistant of Mosheh, saying,
2“Mosheh My servant is dead, so now, arise, pass over this Yardĕn, you and all this people, to the land which I am giving to them, to the children of Yisra’ĕl.
3“Every place on which the sole of your foot treads I have given you, as I spoke to Mosheh.
4“From the wilderness and this Leḇanon even as far as the great river, the River Euphrates, all the land of the Ḥittites, and to the Great Sea toward the going down of the sun, is your border.
5“No man is going to stand before you all the days of your life. As I was with Mosheh, so I am with you. I do not fail you nor forsake you. JOSHUA 1:1-5 Institute for Scripture Research – ISR 

1 Now after the death of Moses the servant of the Lord it came to pass, that the Lordspake unto Joshua the son of Nun, Moses' minister, saying,
Moses my servant is dead; now therefore arise, go over this Jordan, thou, and all this people, unto the land which I do give to them, even to the children of Israel.
Every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, that have I given unto you, as I said unto Moses.
From the wilderness and this Lebanon even unto the great river, the river Euphrates, all the land of the Hittites, and unto the great sea toward the going down of the sun, shall be your coast.
There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee. JOSHUA 1:1-5 King James Version - KJV

Now after the [a]death of Moses the servant of the Lord, the Lord spake unto Joshua the son of Nun, Moses’ minister, saying,
Moses my servant is dead: now therefore arise, go over this Jordan, thou, and all this people, unto the land which I give them, that is, to the children of Israel.
Every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, have I given you, as I said unto Moses.
From the [b]wilderness and this Lebanon even unto the great river, the river [c]Perath: all the land of the [d]Hittites, even unto the great [e]Sea toward the going down of the sun, shall be your coast.
There shall not a man be able to withstand thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so will I be with thee: I will not leave thee, nor forsake thee. JOSHUA 1:1-5 Geneva Bible 1599 – GNV

May Yah bless and keep you ALL safely abiding under the Shadows of His Mighty Wings.  If you have not yet repented, I ask that you repent immediately.  Turn to our Heavenly Father through His Beloved Son Yahushua Ha Mashiach (Jesus Christ).  Please consider doing this immediately, for as we know the world is soon coming to a close.  It is during this time that we will need Yah's full divine protection for what is to be unveiled.  I believe that it was through obedience that Noah had such great faith; this in essence was what saved him and his family from the flood. As a follower of the Holy Messiah (born again Believer; a former Roman Catholic of 46+ years) there is so much to gain in doing so.  My soul is richly blessed by the gems of truth revealed to me by my beloved Heavenly Father, Abba, and I have no regrets repenting of my past ways.  Blessings! ~ Judy Velez 

THE PSALMS

1In יהוה I have taken refuge; Why do you say to me, “Flee to your mountain like a bird”?
2For look! The wrong bend a bow, They set their arrow on the string, To shoot in darkness at the upright in heart.
3When the foundations are destroyed, What shall the righteous do?
4יהוה is in His set-apart Hĕḵal, The throne of יהוה is in the heavens. His eyes see, His eyelids examine the sons of men.
5יהוה tries the righteous, But His being shall hate the wrong And the one who loves violence.
6Upon the wrong He rains snares, Fire and sulphur and a scorching wind Are the portion of their cup.
7For יהוה is righteous, He has loved righteousness; The upright shall see His face. PSALM 11 Institute for Scripture Research 
Jude
Admin
Admin

http://www.godismysalvation.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top