WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

DAILY REFLECTION - 31 DECEMBER 2017 | 2 PETER 1:3-7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DAILY REFLECTION - 31 DECEMBER 2017 | 2 PETER 1:3-7

Post  Jude on Sat 28 Oct 2017, 02:22

3as His Mighty-like power has given to us all we need for life and reverence, through the knowledge of Him who called us to esteem and uprightness.
4Through these there have been given to us exceedingly great and precious promises, so that through these you might be partakers of the Mighty-like nature, having escaped from the corruption in the world, caused by lust.
5And for this reason do your utmost to add to your belief uprightness, to uprightness knowledge,
6to knowledge self-control, to self-control endurance, to endurance reverence,
7to reverence brotherly affection, and to brotherly affection love. 2 PETER 1:3-7 Institute for Scripture Research – ISR 

According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:
Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;
And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;
And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity. 2 PETER 1:3-7 King James Version - KJV

[a]According as his [b]divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto [c]life and godliness, through the [d]acknowledging of him that hath called us unto glory and virtue.
[e]Whereby most great and precious promises are given unto us, that by them ye should be partakers of the [f]divine nature, in that ye flee the corruption, which is in the [g]world through [h]lust.
[i]Therefore give even all diligence thereunto: [j]join moreover virtue with your faith: and with virtue, knowledge:
[k]And with knowledge, temperance: and with temperance, patience: and with patience, godliness:
And with godliness, brotherly kindness: and with brotherly kindness, love. 2 PETER 1:3-7 Geneva Bible 1599 – GNV

May Yah bless and keep you ALL safely abiding under the Shadows of His Mighty Wings.  If you have not yet repented, I ask that you repent immediately.  Turn to our Heavenly Father through His Beloved Son Yahushua Ha Mashiach (Jesus Christ).  Please consider doing this immediately, for as we know the world is soon coming to a close.  It is during this time that we will need Yah's full divine protection for what is to be unveiled.  I believe that it was through obedience that Noah had such great faith; this in essence was what saved him and his family from the flood. As a follower of the Holy Messiah (born again Believer; a former Roman Catholic of 46+ years) there is so much to gain in doing so.  My soul is richly blessed by the gems of truth revealed to me by my beloved Heavenly Father, Abba, and I have no regrets repenting of my past ways.  Blessings! ~ Judy Velez 

THE PSALMS
1To You, stillness, praise, in Tsiyon, O Elohim; And to You a vow is paid.   
2To You who hears all prayer, all flesh comes.
3Crooked matters were mightier than I; As for our transgressions, You do cover them.
4Blessed is the one You choose, And bring near to dwell in Your courts. We are satisfied with the goodness of Your house, Your set-apart Hĕḵal.
5By awesome deeds in righteousness You answer us, O Elohim of our deliverance, The Trust of all the ends of the earth, And the distant seas;
6Who established the mountains by His strength, Being girded with might;
7Who stills the roaring of the seas, The roaring of their waves, And the uproar of the peoples.
8And they who dwell in the farthest parts, Are afraid of Your signs; You make the outgoings of the morning and evening rejoice.
9You have visited the earth and watered it, You greatly enrich it; The river of Elohim is filled with water; You provide their grain, For so You have prepared it.
10Its ridges have been filled, Its furrows have been deepened, You make it soft with showers, You bless its growth.
11You have crowned the year with Your goodness, And Your paths drip with fatness.
12The pastures of the wilderness drip, And the hills are girded with rejoicing.
13The meadows are dressed in flocks, And valleys are covered with grain; They shout for joy and sing. PSALM 65 Institute for Scripture Research – ISR
Jude
Admin
Admin

http://www.godismysalvation.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top