WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

DAILY REFLECTION - 21 AUGUST 2017 | ACTS 18:9-11

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DAILY REFLECTION - 21 AUGUST 2017 | ACTS 18:9-11

Post  Jude on Sat 12 Aug 2017, 18:12

9And the Master spoke to Sha’ul in the night by a vision, “Do not be afraid, but speak, and do not be silent,
10because I am with you, and no one shall attack you to do you evil, because I have much people in this city.”
11And he remained a year and six months, teaching the Word of יהוה among them. ACTS 18:9-11 Institute for Scripture Research – ISR  

Then spake the Lord to Paul in the night by a vision, Be not afraid, but speak, and hold not thy peace:
10 For I am with thee, and no man shall set on thee to hurt thee: for I have much people in this city.
11 And he continued there a year and six months, teaching the word of God among them. ACTS 18:9-11 King James Version - KJV

[a]Then said the Lord to Paul in the night by a vision, Fear not, but speak, and hold not thy peace.
10 For I am with thee, and no man shall lay hands on thee to hurt thee: for I have much people in this city.
11 So he [b]continued there a year and six months, and taught the word of God among them. ACTS 18:9-11 Geneva Bible 1599 - GNV

May Yah bless and keep you ALL safely abiding under the Shadows of His Mighty Wings.  If you have not yet repented, I ask that you repent immediately.  Turn to our Heavenly Father through His Beloved Son Yeshua Ha Mashiach (Jesus Christ).  Please consider doing this immediately, for as we know the world is soon coming to a close.  It is during this time that we will need Yah's full divine protection for what is to be unveiled.  I believe that it was through obedience that Noah had such great faith; this in essence was what saved him and his family from the flood. As a born again Christian (a former Roman Catholic of 46+ years) there is so much to gain in doing so.  My soul is richly blessed by the gems of truth revealed to me by my beloved Heavenly Father, Abba, and I have no regrets repenting of my past ways.  Blessings! ~ Judy Velez

THE PSALMS       

1O Elohim, do not remain silent! Do not be speechless, And do not be still, O Ěl!
2For look, Your enemies make an uproar, And those hating You have lifted up their head.
3They craftily plot against Your people, And conspire against Your treasured ones.
4They have said, “Come, And let us wipe them out as a nation, And let the name of Yisra’ĕl be remembered no more.”
5For they have conspired together with one heart; They have made a covenant against You –
6The tents of Eḏom and the Yishma‛ĕlites, Mo’aḇ and the Hag̅arites,
7Geḇal, and Ammon, and Amalĕq, Philistia with the inhabitants of Tsor,
8Ashshur also has joined with them, They have helped the children of Lot. Selah.
9Do to them as to Miḏyan, As to Sisera, As to Yaḇin at the wadi Qishon,
10Who perished at Ěndor, Who became as dung for the ground.
11Make their nobles like Orĕḇ and like Ze’ĕḇ, And all their princes like Zeḇaḥ and Tsalmunna,
12Who have said, “Let us take possession of the pastures of Elohim For ourselves.”
13O my Elohim, make them as whirling dust, As stubble before the wind!
14As a fire consumes a forest, And as a flame sets mountains on fire,
15So pursue them with Your whirlwind, And frighten them with Your storm.
16Fill their faces with shame, And let them seek Your Namea, O יהוה.
17Let them be ashamed and alarmed forever; And let them become abashed and perish,
18And let them know that You, Whose Name is יהוה, You alone are the Most High over all the earth. PSALM 83 Institute for Scripture Research – ISR

*Gif is from public domain, original author unknown
Jude
Admin
Admin

http://www.godismysalvation.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top