WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

DAILY REFLECTION - 14 AUGUST 2017 | 1 TIMOTHY 3:15-16

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DAILY REFLECTION - 14 AUGUST 2017 | 1 TIMOTHY 3:15-16

Post  Jude on Tue 08 Aug 2017, 17:24

15but if I delay, that you might know how you should behave in the House of Elohim, which is the assembly of the living Elohim – a strong support and foundation of the truth.
16And, beyond all question, the secret of reverence is great – who was revealed in the flesh, declared right in Spirit, was seen by messengers, was proclaimed among nations, was believed on in the world, was taken up in esteem. 1 TIMOTHY 3:15-16 Institute for Scripture Research – ISR  

15 But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.

16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory. 1 TIMOTHY 3:15-16 King James Version - KJV

15 But if I tarry long, that thou mayest yet know, how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the [a]house of God, which is the Church of the living God, the [b]pillar and ground of truth.

16 [c]And without controversy, great is the mystery of godliness, which is, God is manifested in the flesh, [d]justified in the Spirit, seen of Angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, and received up in glory. 1 TIMOTHY 3:15-16 Geneva Bible 1599 - GNV

May Yah bless and keep you ALL safely abiding under the Shadows of His Mighty Wings.  If you have not yet repented, I ask that you repent immediately.  Turn to our Heavenly Father through His Beloved Son Yeshua Ha Mashiach (Jesus Christ).  Please consider doing this immediately, for as we know the world is soon coming to a close.  It is during this time that we will need Yah's full divine protection for what is to be unveiled.  I believe that it was through obedience that Noah had such great faith; this in essence was what saved him and his family from the flood. As a born again Christian (a former Roman Catholic of 46+ years) there is so much to gain in doing so.  My soul is richly blessed by the gems of truth revealed to me by my beloved Heavenly Father, Abba, and I have no regrets repenting of my past ways.  Blessings! ~ Judy Velez

THE PSALMS    

1In Yehuḏah Elohim is known; His Name is great in Yisra’ĕl.
2And His booth is in Shalĕma, And His dwelling place in Tsiyon.
3There He broke the arrows of the bow, The shield and the sword and the battle-axe. Selah.
4You are resplendent, More excellent than mountains of prey.
5The stout-hearted have been stripped; They slept their sleep; And none of the mighty men have found their hands.
6At Your rebuke, O Elohim of Ya‛aqoḇ, Both the rider and horse lay stunned.
7You, You are to be feared; And who would stand in Your presence When You are displeased?
8From heaven You shall cause judgment to be heard; The earth shall fear, and shall be still,
9When Elohim arises to right-ruling, To save all the meek of the earth. Selah.
10For the wrath of mankind praises You, With the remainder of wrath You gird Yourself!
11Make vows to יהוה your Elohim, and pay them. Let all who are around Him bring presents To the One to be feared.
12He cuts off the spirit of leaders, He is awesome to the sovereigns of the earth! PSALM 76 Institute for Scripture Research – ISR

*Gif is from public domain, original author unknown
Jude
Admin
Admin

http://www.godismysalvation.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top