ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

DAILY REFLECTION - 12 AUGUST 2017 | HEBREWS 13:1-3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DAILY REFLECTION - 12 AUGUST 2017 | HEBREWS 13:1-3

Post  Jude on Tue 08 Aug 2017, 17:13

1Let the brotherly love continue.
2Do not forget to receive strangers, for by so doing some have unwittingly entertained messengers.
3Remember the prisoners as if chained with them, and those being mistreated, since you yourselves also are in the body. HEBREWS 13:1-3 Institute for Scripture Research – ISR  

1Let brotherly love continue.
2 Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.
3 Remember them that are in bonds, as bound with them; and them which suffer adversity, as being yourselves also in the body. HEBREWS 13:1-3 King James Version - KJV 

1 He giveth good lessons not only for manners, 7 but also for doctrine.
1 Let [a]brotherly love continue.
2 Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have received Angels into their houses unawares.
3 Remember them that are in bonds, as though ye were bound with them: and them that are in affliction, as [b]if ye were also afflicted in the body. HEBREWS 13:1-3 Geneva Bible 1599 - GNV

May Yah bless and keep you ALL safely abiding under the Shadows of His Mighty Wings.  If you have not yet repented, I ask that you repent immediately.  Turn to our Heavenly Father through His Beloved Son Yeshua Ha Mashiach (Jesus Christ).  Please consider doing this immediately, for as we know the world is soon coming to a close.  It is during this time that we will need Yah's full divine protection for what is to be unveiled.  I believe that it was through obedience that Noah had such great faith; this in essence was what saved him and his family from the flood. As a born again Christian (a former Roman Catholic of 46+ years) there is so much to gain in doing so.  My soul is richly blessed by the gems of truth revealed to me by my beloved Heavenly Father, Abba, and I have no regrets repenting of my past ways.  Blessings! ~ Judy Velez

THE PSALMS    
1O Elohim, why do You forever reject us? Why does Your displeasure smoke Against the sheep of Your pasture?
2Remember Your congregation. You did purchase of old, The tribe of Your inheritance. You did redeem, This Mount Tsiyon where You have dwelt.
3Lift up Your steps to the endless ruins; The enemy has done all evil in the set-apart placea.
4Your adversaries have roared In the midst of Your meeting places; They have set up their own signs as signs.
5It seems as if one had lifted up Axes among the thick trees.
6And now all its carved work, They have broken down with axe and hammer.
7They have set fire to Your set-apart place, They have profaned the dwelling place of Your Name to the ground.
8They said in their hearts, “Let us suppress them altogether.” They burned all the meeting places of Ěl in the land.
9We do not see our signs, There is no longer a prophet, Nor any among us who knows how long.
10O Elohim, how long would the adversary reproach? Would the enemy despise Your Name forevera?
11Why do You hold back Your hand, even Your right hand? From the midst of Your bosom – end it!
12For Elohim is my Sovereign from of old, Working deliverance in the midst of the earth.
13You divided the sea by Your might; You broke the heads of the sea serpents in the waters.
14You broke the heads of Liwiathan in pieces, You made him food for the people Living in the wilderness.
15You did cleave open the fountain and the flood, You did dry up mighty rivers.
16The day is Yours, the night is Yours too, You have established the light and the sun.
17You have set all the borders of the earth, You have made summer and winter.
18Remember this: the enemy has reproached יהוה, And a foolish people has despised Your Namea.
19Do not give the being of Your turtledove to the wild beast! Do not forget the life of Your afflicted ones forever.
20Look to the covenant, For the dark places of the earth are filled With haunts of violence.
21Let not the crushed one return ashamed! Let the poor and needy praise Your Name.
22Arise, O Elohim, plead Your own cause, Remember how the foolish man reproaches You daily.
23Do not forget the voice of Your enemies, The uproar of those rising up against You increases continually. PSALM 74 Institute for Scripture Research – ISR

*Gif is from public domain, original author unknown
Jude
Admin
Admin

http://www.godismysalvation.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top