WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

DAILY REFLECTION - 01 AUGUST 2017 | ROMANS 15:8-10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DAILY REFLECTION - 01 AUGUST 2017 | ROMANS 15:8-10

Post  Jude on Sat 29 Jul 2017, 02:22

8And I say that יהושע Messiah has become a servant of the circumcised for the truth of Elohim, to confirm the promises made to the fathers,
9and for the gentiles to praise Elohim for His compassion, as it has been written, “Because of this I shall confess to You among the gentiles, and I shall sing to Your Name.”
10And again it says, “Rejoice, O gentiles, with His people!” ROMANS 15:8-10 Institute for Scripture Research – ISR  

Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers:
And that the Gentiles might glorify God for his mercy; as it is written, For this cause I will confess to thee among the Gentiles, and sing unto thy name.
10 And again he saith, Rejoice, ye Gentiles, with his people. ROMANS 15:8-10 King James Version - KJV

[a]Now I say, that Jesus Christ was a minister of the [b]circumcision, for the [c]truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers.
[d]And let the Gentiles praise God, for his mercy, as it is written, For this cause I will [e]confess thee among the Gentiles, and sing unto thy Name.
10 And again he saith, Rejoice, ye Gentiles with his people. ROMANS 15:8-10 Geneva Bible 1599 - GNV

May Yah bless and keep you ALL safely abiding under the Shadows of His Mighty Wings.  If you have not yet repented, I ask that you repent immediately.  Turn to our Heavenly Father through His Beloved Son Yeshua Ha Mashiach (Jesus Christ).  Please consider doing this immediately, for as we know the world is soon coming to a close.  It is during this time that we will need Yah's full divine protection for what is to be unveiled.  I believe that it was through obedience that Noah had such great faith; this in essence was what saved him and his family from the flood. As a born again Christian (a former Roman Catholic of 46+ years) there is so much to gain in doing so.  My soul is richly blessed by the gems of truth revealed to me by my beloved Heavenly Father, Abba, and I have no regrets repenting of my past ways.  Blessings! ~ Judy Velez

THE PSALMS 

1O Elohim, You are my Ěl; I earnestly seek You; My being has thirsted for You; My flesh has longed for You In a dry and thirsty land without water.
2Therefore I have had a vision of You In the set-apart place, To see Your power and Your esteem.
3Because Your kindness is better than life, My lips do praise You.
4Therefore I bless You while I live; In Your Name I lift up my hands.
5My being is satisfied as with marrow and fat, And my mouth praises You with singing lips.
6When I remember You on my bed, I meditate on You in the night watches.
7For You have been my help, And in the shadow of Your wings I sing.
8My being has closely followed You; Your right hand did uphold me.
9But those who seek to destroy my life, Go into the lower parts of the earth.
10They are handed over To the power of the sword; They become a portion for jackals.
11But let the sovereign rejoice in Elohim; Let everyone who swears by Him exult; For the mouth of those speaking lies are stopped. PSALM 63 Institute for Scripture Research – ISR

*Gif is from public domain, original author unknown
Jude
Admin
Admin

http://www.godismysalvation.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top