WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

DAILY REFLECTION - 31 JULY 2017 | JEREMIAH 4:29-31

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DAILY REFLECTION - 31 JULY 2017 | JEREMIAH 4:29-31

Post  Jude on Sat 29 Jul 2017, 02:17

29All the city is fleeing from the noise of the horsemen and bowmen. They shall go into bushes and climb up on the rocks. All the city is forsaken, and no one is dwelling in it.
30And when you are ravaged, what would you do? Though you put on crimson, though you adorn yourself with ornaments of gold, though you enlarge your eyes with paint, you adorn yourself in vain. Your lovers despise you, they seek your life.
31For I have heard a voice as of a woman in labour, the distress as of her who brings forth her first child, the voice of the daughter of Tsiyon! She bewails herself, she spreads out her hands, saying, “Woe to me, for my being faints because of murderers!” JEREMIAH 4:29-31 Institute for Scripture Research – ISR  

29 The whole city shall flee for the noise of the horsemen and bowmen; they shall go into thickets, and climb up upon the rocks: every city shall be forsaken, and not a man dwell therein.
30 And when thou art spoiled, what wilt thou do? Though thou clothest thyself with crimson, though thou deckest thee with ornaments of gold, though thou rentest thy face with painting, in vain shalt thou make thyself fair; thy lovers will despise thee, they will seek thy life.
31 For I have heard a voice as of a woman in travail, and the anguish as of her that bringeth forth her first child, the voice of the daughter of Zion, that bewaileth herself, that spreadeth her hands, saying, Woe is me now! for my soul is wearied because of murderers. JEREMIAH 4:29-31 King James Version - KJV

29 The whole city shall flee, for the noise of the horsemen and bowmen: they shall go into thickets, and climb up upon the rocks: every city shall be forsaken, and not a man dwell therein.
30 And when thou shalt be destroyed, what wilt thou do? Though thou [a]clothest thyself with scarlet, though thou deckest thee with ornaments of gold, though thou paintest thy face with colors, yet shalt thou trim thyself in vain: for thy lovers will abhor thee and seek thy life.
31 For I have heard a noise as of a woman travailing, or as one laboring of her first child, even the voice of the daughter Zion that sigheth and stretcheth out her hands: [b]woe is me now: for my soul fainteth because of the murderers. JEREMIAH 4:29-31 Geneva Bible 1599 - GNV

May Yah bless and keep you ALL safely abiding under the Shadows of His Mighty Wings.  If you have not yet repented, I ask that you repent immediately.  Turn to our Heavenly Father through His Beloved Son Yeshua Ha Mashiach (Jesus Christ).  Please consider doing this immediately, for as we know the world is soon coming to a close.  It is during this time that we will need Yah's full divine protection for what is to be unveiled.  I believe that it was through obedience that Noah had such great faith; this in essence was what saved him and his family from the flood. As a born again Christian (a former Roman Catholic of 46+ years) there is so much to gain in doing so.  My soul is richly blessed by the gems of truth revealed to me by my beloved Heavenly Father, Abba, and I have no regrets repenting of my past ways.  Blessings! ~ Judy Velez

THE PSALMS 

1My being finds rest in Elohim alone; From Him is my deliverance.
2He alone is my rock and my deliverance, my strong tower; I am not greatly shaken.
3How long would you assail a man? You crush him, all of you, Like a leaning wall, a tottering fence.
4They plotted to topple him from his high position; They delight in lies; They bless with their mouth, But in their heart they curse. Selah.
5My being, find rest in Elohim alone, Because my expectation is from Him.
6He alone is my rock and my deliverance, my strong tower; I am not shaken.
7My deliverance and my esteem depend on Elohim; The rock of my strength, my refuge is in Elohim.
8Trust in Him at all times, you people; Pour out your heart before Him; Elohim is a refuge for us. Selah.
9Sons of Aḏam are but a breath, Sons of men are a lie; If weighed in the scales, They are altogether lighter than breath.
10Do not trust in oppression. And do not become vain in robbery; If riches increase, Do not set your heart on them.
11Elohim has spoken once, Twice I have heard this: That strength belongs to Elohim.
12And kindness is Yours, O יהוה; For You reward each one according to his work. PSALM 62 Institute for Scripture Research – ISR

*Gif is from public domain, original author unknown
Jude
Admin
Admin

http://www.godismysalvation.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top