ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

DAILY REFLECTION - 30 JULY 2017 | ISAIAH 42:20-22

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DAILY REFLECTION - 30 JULY 2017 | ISAIAH 42:20-22

Post  Jude on Thu 27 Jul 2017, 01:02

20“You see much, but do not observe; ears are open, but do not hear.”
21It has delighted יהוה, for the sake of His righteousness, to make the Torah great and esteemed.
22But this is a people robbed and plundered, all of them are snared in holes, and they are hidden in prison houses. They have become a prey, with no one to deliver – for plunder, and no one to say, “Restore!” ISAIAH 42:20-22 Institute for Scripture Research – ISR  

20 Seeing many things, but thou observest not; opening the ears, but he heareth not.
21 The Lord is well pleased for his righteousness' sake; he will magnify the law, and make it honourable.
22 But this is a people robbed and spoiled; they are all of them snared in holes, and they are hid in prison houses: they are for a prey, and none delivereth; for a spoil, and none saith, Restore.  ISAIAH 42:20-22 King James Version - KJV

20 Seeing many things, but thou keepest them not? opening the ears, but he heareth not?
21 The Lord is willing for his righteousness sake, that he may magnify the Law and exalt it.
22 But this people is [a]robbed and spoiled, and shall be all snared in dungeons, and they shall be hid in prison houses; they shall be for prey, and none shall deliver: a spoil, and none shall say, [b]Restore. ISAIAH 42:20-22 Geneva Bible 1599 – GNV

May Yah bless and keep you ALL safely abiding under the Shadows of His Mighty Wings.  If you have not yet repented, I ask that you repent immediately.  Turn to our Heavenly Father through His Beloved Son Yeshua Ha Mashiach (Jesus Christ).  Please consider doing this immediately, for as we know the world is soon coming to a close.  It is during this time that we will need Yah's full divine protection for what is to be unveiled.  I believe that it was through obedience that Noah had such great faith; this in essence was what saved him and his family from the flood. As a born again Christian (a former Roman Catholic of 46+ years) there is so much to gain in doing so.  My soul is richly blessed by the gems of truth revealed to me by my beloved Heavenly Father, Abba, and I have no regrets repenting of my past ways.  Blessings! ~ Judy Velez

THE PSALMS 

1Hear my cry, O Elohim, Listen to my prayer.
2From the end of the earth I call unto You, When my heart is faint; Lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
3For You have been my refuge, A strong tower in the face of the enemy.
4Let me dwell in Your Tent forever, Let me take refuge in the shelter of Your wings. Selah.
5For You, O Elohim, have heard my vows; You have given me the inheritance Of those who fear Your Name.
6You add days to the days of the sovereign, His years as many generations.
7Let him dwell forever before Elohim. Prepare kindness and truth to preserve him!
8So I sing praise to Your Name forever, When I pay my vows day by day. PSALM 61 Institute for Scripture Research – ISR

*Gif is from public domain, original author unknown
Jude
Admin
Admin

http://www.godismysalvation.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top