WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

DAILY REFLECTION - 29 JULY 2017 | JEREMIAH 32:16-18

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DAILY REFLECTION - 29 JULY 2017 | JEREMIAH 32:16-18

Post  Jude on Thu 27 Jul 2017, 00:55

16“And after I had given the deed of purchase to Baruḵ son of Nĕriyah, I prayed to יהוה, saying,
17‘Ah, Master יהוה! See, You have made the heavens and the earth by Your great power and outstretched arm. There is no matter too hard for You,
18who show kindness to thousands, and repay the crookedness of the fathers into the bosom of their children after them – the Great, the Mighty Ěl, יהוה of hosts is His Name, JEREMIAH 32:16-18 Institute for Scripture Research – ISR  

16 Now when I had delivered the evidence of the purchase unto Baruch the son of Neriah, I prayed unto the Lord, saying,
17 Ah Lord God! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee:
18 Thou shewest lovingkindness unto thousands, and recompensest the iniquity of the fathers into the bosom of their children after them: the Great, the Mighty God, the Lord of hosts, is his name, JEREMIAH 32:16-18 King James Version - KJV 

16 ¶ Now when I had delivered the book of the possession unto Baruch the son of Neriah, I prayed unto the Lord, saying,
17 Ah Lord God, behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power, and by thy stretched out arm, and there is nothing [a]hard unto thee.
18 Thou showest mercy unto thousands, and recompensest the iniquity of the fathers into the bosom of their [b]children after them: O God the great and mighty, whose name is the Lord of hosts, JEREMIAH 32:16-18 Geneva Bible 1599 – GNV

May Yah bless and keep you ALL safely abiding under the Shadows of His Mighty Wings.  If you have not yet repented, I ask that you repent immediately.  Turn to our Heavenly Father through His Beloved Son Yeshua Ha Mashiach (Jesus Christ).  Please consider doing this immediately, for as we know the world is soon coming to a close.  It is during this time that we will need Yah's full divine protection for what is to be unveiled.  I believe that it was through obedience that Noah had such great faith; this in essence was what saved him and his family from the flood. As a born again Christian (a former Roman Catholic of 46+ years) there is so much to gain in doing so.  My soul is richly blessed by the gems of truth revealed to me by my beloved Heavenly Father, Abba, and I have no regrets repenting of my past ways.  Blessings! ~ Judy Velez

THE PSALMS 

1O Elohim, You have rejected us; You have broken us; You have been displeased; Turn back to us!
2You have made the earth tremble; You have broken it; Heal its breaches, for it is shaken.
3You have let Your people see hardship; You have made us drink the wine of trembling.
4You have given a banner to those who fear You, That it might be lifted up Because of the truth. Selah.
5That those You love might be rescued, Save with Your right hand and answer me.
6Elohim has spoken in His set-apartness, “I exult, I portion out Sheḵem And measure out the Valley of Sukkoth.
7“Gil‛aḏ is Mine and Menashsheh is Mine, And Ephrayim is the defence of My head, Yehuḏah is My lawgiver.
8“Mo’aḇ is My wash-pot, Over Eḏom I cast My shoe, Shout loud, O Philistia, because of Me.”
9Who would bring me to the strong city? Who shall lead me to Eḏom?
10Have not You, O Elohim, rejected us? And You do not go out, O Elohim, With our armies!
11Give us help from distress, For the help of man is naught.
12In Elohim we do mightily, And He treads down our adversaries! PSALM 60 Institute for Scripture Research – ISR

*Gif is from public domain, original author unknown
Jude
Admin
Admin

http://www.godismysalvation.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top