ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

DAILY REFLECTION - 26 JULY 2017 | EZEKIEL 34:7-9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DAILY REFLECTION - 26 JULY 2017 | EZEKIEL 34:7-9

Post  Jude on Sat 22 Jul 2017, 17:09

7‘Therefore, you shepherds, hear the word of יהוה:
8“As I live,” declares the Master יהוה, “because My flock became a prey, and My flock became food for every beast of the field, from not having a shepherd, and My shepherds did not search for My flock, but the shepherds fed themselves and did not feed My flock,”
9therefore, O shepherds, hear the word of יהוה! EZEKIEL 34:7-9 Institute for Scripture Research – ISR  

Therefore, ye shepherds, hear the word of the Lord;
As I live, saith the Lord God, surely because my flock became a prey, and my flock became meat to every beast of the field, because there was no shepherd, neither did my shepherds search for my flock, but the shepherds fed themselves, and fed not my flock;
Therefore, O ye shepherds, hear the word of the Lord; EZEKIEL 34:7-9 King James Version - KJV

Therefore ye shepherds, hear the word of the Lord.
As I live, saith the Lord God, surely because my flock was spoiled, and my sheep were devoured of all the beasts of the field, having no shepherd, neither did my shepherds seek my sheep, but the shepherds fed themselves, and fed not my sheep,
Therefore, hear ye the word of the Lord, O ye shepherds. EZEKIEL 34:7-9 Geneva Bible 1599 – GNV

May Yah bless and keep you ALL safely abiding under the Shadows of His Mighty Wings.  If you have not yet repented, I ask that you repent immediately.  Turn to our Heavenly Father through His Beloved Son Yeshua Ha Mashiach (Jesus Christ).  Please consider doing this immediately, for as we know the world is soon coming to a close.  It is during this time that we will need Yah's full divine protection for what is to be unveiled.  I believe that it was through obedience that Noah had such great faith; this in essence was what saved him and his family from the flood. As a born again Christian (a former Roman Catholic of 46+ years) there is so much to gain in doing so.  My soul is richly blessed by the gems of truth revealed to me by my beloved Heavenly Father, Abba, and I have no regrets repenting of my past ways.  Blessings! ~ Judy Velez

THE PSALMS
1Show me favour, O Elohim, show me favour! For in You my being is taking refuge; And in the shadow of Your wings I take refuge, Until destruction passes by.
2I cry out to the Most High Elohim, To Ěl who is perfecting all matters for me.
3He sends from the heavens and saves me; He reproaches the one who would swallow me up. Selah. Elohim sends forth His kindness and His truth.
4My being is in the midst of lions; I lie among those who breathe fire, Whose teeth are spears and arrows, And their tongue is a sharp sword.
5Be exalted, O Elohim, above the heavens; Let Your esteem be above all the earth.
6They have prepared a net for my footsteps; My being was bowed down; They have dug a pit before me; They fell into the midst of it! Selah.
7My heart is firm, O Elohim, My heart is firm; I sing and praise.
8Awake, my esteem! Awake, harp and lyre! I awake the dawn.
9I praise You among the peoples, O יהוה; I sing to You among the nations.
10For Your kindness is great up to the heavens, And Your truth unto the clouds.
11Be exalted above the heavens, O Elohim; Let Your esteem be above all the earth. PSALM 57 Institute for Scripture Research – ISR

*Gif is from public domain, original author unknown
Jude
Admin
Admin

http://www.godismysalvation.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top