WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

DAILY REFLECTION - 22 JULY 2017 | LEVITICUS 20:16-18

Go down

DAILY REFLECTION - 22 JULY 2017 | LEVITICUS 20:16-18

Post  Jude on Mon 17 Jul 2017, 21:47

16‘And a woman who approaches any beast and mates with it: you shall kill the woman and the beast, they shall certainly be put to death, their blood is upon them.
17‘And a man who takes his sister, his father’s daughter or his mother’s daughter, and sees her nakedness and she sees his nakedness: it is wickedness, and they shall be cut off before the eyes of their people. He has uncovered his sister’s nakedness, he bears his crookedness.
18‘And a man who lies with a woman during her sickness and uncovers her nakedness: he has laid bare her flow, and she has uncovered the flow of her blood, both of them shall be cut off from the midst of their people. LEVITICUS 20:16-18 Institute for Scripture Research – ISR  

16 And if a woman approach unto any beast, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the beast: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
17 And if a man shall take his sister, his father's daughter, or his mother's daughter, and see her nakedness, and she see his nakedness; it is a wicked thing; and they shall be cut off in the sight of their people: he hath uncovered his sister's nakedness; he shall bear his iniquity.
18 And if a man shall lie with a woman having her sickness, and shall uncover her nakedness; he hath discovered her fountain, and she hath uncovered the fountain of her blood: and both of them shall be cut off from among their people. LEVITICUS 20:16-18 King James Version - KJV 

16 And if a woman come to any beast, and lie therewith, then thou shalt kill the woman and the beast: they shall die the death, their blood shall be upon them.
17 Also the man that taketh his sister, his father’s daughter, or his mother’s daughter, and seeth her shame, and she seeth his shame, it is villainy: therefore they shall be cut off in the sight [a]of their people, because he that uncovered his sister’s shame, he shall bear his iniquity.
18 The man also that lieth with a woman having her [b]disease, and uncovereth her shame, and openeth her fountain, and she open the fountain of her blood, they shall be even both cut off from among their people. LEVITICUS 20:16-18 Geneva Bible 1599 – GNV

May Yah bless and keep you ALL safely abiding under the Shadows of His Mighty Wings.  If you have not yet repented, I ask that you repent immediately.  Turn to our Heavenly Father through His Beloved Son Yeshua Ha Mashiach (Jesus Christ).  Please consider doing this immediately, for as we know the world is soon coming to a close.  It is during this time that we will need Yah's full divine protection for what is to be unveiled.  I believe that it was through obedience that Noah had such great faith; this in essence was what saved him and his family from the flood. As a born again Christian (a former Roman Catholic of 46+ years) there is so much to gain in doing so.  My soul is richly blessed by the gems of truth revealed to me by my beloved Heavenly Father, Abba, and I have no regrets repenting of my past ways.  Blessings! ~ Judy Velez

THE PSALMS   

1The fool has said in his heart, “There is no Elohim.” They have done corruptly, And they have done abominable unrighteousness; No one does good.
2Elohim looked down from the heavens on the children of men, To see if there is a wise one, seeking Elohim.
3They have all turned aside; They have together become filthy; No one is doing good, not even one.
4Have the workers of wickedness no knowledge, Who eat up my people as they eat bread, And do not call on Elohim?
5There they are in great fear, Where no fear was, For Elohim shall scatter the bones Of him who encamps against you. You shall put them to shame, For Elohim has rejected them.
6O that the deliverance of Yisra’ĕl Would be given out of Tsiyon! When Elohim turns back the captivity of His people, Let Ya‛aqoḇ rejoice, let Yisra’ĕl be glad. PSALM 53 Institute for Scripture Research - ISR

*Gif is from public domain, original author unknown

*I apologize for the oversight.  I thought I had already uploaded the "Daily Reflection" for today. ~ Judy
Jude
Admin
Admin

http://www.godismysalvation.com

Back to top Go down