WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

DAILY REFLECTION - 21 JULY 2017 | PROVERBS 21:20-22

Go down

DAILY REFLECTION - 21 JULY 2017 | PROVERBS 21:20-22

Post  Jude on Mon 17 Jul 2017, 21:40

20Desirable treasure and oil, Are in the dwelling of the wise, But a foolish man swallows it up.
21He who pursues righteousness and kindness Finds life, righteousness and esteem.
22A wise one scales the city of the mighty, And brings down the trusted stronghold. PROVERBS 21:20-22 Institute for Scripture Research – ISR  

20 There is treasure to be desired and oil in the dwelling of the wise; but a foolish man spendeth it up.
21 He that followeth after righteousness and mercy findeth life, righteousness, and honour.
22 A wise man scaleth the city of the mighty, and casteth down the strength of the confidence thereof. PROVERBS 21:20-22 King James Version - KJV 

20 In the house of the wise is a pleasant treasure and [k]oil; but a foolish man devoureth it.
21 He that followeth after righteousness and mercy, shall find life, righteousness and glory.
22 [l]wise man goeth up into the city of the mighty, and casteth down the strength of the confidence thereof. PROVERBS 21:20-22 Geneva Bible 1599 – GNV

May Yah bless and keep you ALL safely abiding under the Shadows of His Mighty Wings.  If you have not yet repented, I ask that you repent immediately.  Turn to our Heavenly Father through His Beloved Son Yeshua Ha Mashiach (Jesus Christ).  Please consider doing this immediately, for as we know the world is soon coming to a close.  It is during this time that we will need Yah's full divine protection for what is to be unveiled.  I believe that it was through obedience that Noah had such great faith; this in essence was what saved him and his family from the flood. As a born again Christian (a former Roman Catholic of 46+ years) there is so much to gain in doing so.  My soul is richly blessed by the gems of truth revealed to me by my beloved Heavenly Father, Abba, and I have no regrets repenting of my past ways.  Blessings! ~ Judy Velez

THE PSALMS   

1Why do you boast in evil, O mighty man? The kindness of Ěl is all day long!
2Your tongue devises destruction, Like a sharp razor, working deceit.
3You loved evil more than good, Lying more than speaking righteousness. Selah.
4You loved all devouring words, O tongue of deceit.
5Let Ěl also break you down forever, Take you and pluck you out of your tent. And He shall uproot you From the land of the living. Selah.
6And let the righteous see and fear, And laugh at him, saying,
7“See the man who did not make Elohim his strength, But trusted in his many riches, Being strong in his destruction.”
8But I am like a green olive tree In the House of Elohim, I have trusted in the kindness of Elohim Forever and ever.
9I thank You forever, Because You have done it; And in the presence of Your kind ones I wait on Your Name, for it is good. PSALM 52 Institute for Scripture Research - ISR

*Gif is from public domain, original author unknown

*I apologize for the oversight.  I thought I had already uploaded the "Daily Reflection" for today. ~ Judy
Jude
Admin
Admin

http://www.godismysalvation.com

Back to top Go down