WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

DAILY REFLECTION - 28 JUNE 2017 | JOSHUA 7:18-20

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DAILY REFLECTION - 28 JUNE 2017 | JOSHUA 7:18-20

Post  Jude on Sat 24 Jun 2017, 22:56

18And he brought his household by men, and Aḵan son of Karmi, son of Zaḇdi, son of Zeraḥ, of the tribe of Yehuḏah, was taken.
19Then Yehoshua said to Aḵan, “My son, now give esteem to יהוה Elohim of Yisra’ĕl, and make confession to Him. And please declare to me what you have done, do not hide it from me.”
20So Aḵan answered Yehoshua and said, “Truly, I have sinned against יהוה Elohim of Yisra’ĕl, and this is what I did: JOSHUA 7:18-20 Institute for Scripture Research – ISR 

18 And he brought his household man by man; and Achan, the son of Carmi, the son of Zabdi, the son of Zerah, of the tribe of Judah, was taken.
19 And Joshua said unto Achan, My son, give, I pray thee, glory to the Lord God of Israel, and make confession unto him; and tell me now what thou hast done; hide it not from me.
20 And Achan answered Joshua, and said, Indeed I have sinned against the LordGod of Israel, and thus and thus have I done: JOSHUA 7:18-20 King James Version - KJV

18 And he brought his household, man by man, and Achan the son of Carmi, the son of Zabdi, the son of Zerah of the tribe of Judah was taken.
19 Then Joshua said unto Achan, My son, I beseech thee, give glory to the Lord God of Israel, and [a]make confession unto him, and show me now what thou hast done: hide it not from me.
20 And Achan answered Joshua, and said, Indeed I have sinned against the Lord God of Israel, and thus, and thus have I done. JOSHUA 7:18-20 Geneva Bible 1599 – GNV

May Yah bless and keep you ALL safely abiding under the Shadows of His Mighty Wings.  If you have not yet repented, I ask that you repent immediately.  Turn to our Heavenly Father through His Beloved Son Yeshua Ha Mashiach (Jesus Christ).  Please consider doing this immediately, for as we know the world is soon coming to a close.  It is during this time that we will need Yah's full divine protection for what is to be unveiled.  I believe that it was through obedience that Noah had such great faith; this in essence was what saved him and his family from the flood. As a born again Christian (a former Roman Catholic of 46+ years) there is so much to gain in doing so.  My soul is richly blessed by the gems of truth revealed to me by my beloved Heavenly Father, Abba, and I have no regrets repenting of my past ways.  Blessings! ~ Judy Velez

THE PSALMS    

1Ascribe to יהוה, O you sons of the mighty, Ascribe to יהוה esteem and strength.
2Ascribe to יהוה the esteem of His Name; Bow yourselves to יהוה in the splendour of set-apartness.
3The voice of יהוה is over the waters; The Ěl of esteem thunders; יהוה is over many waters.
4The voice of יהוה is with power, The voice of יהוה is with greatness.
5The voice of יהוה is breaking the cedars, יהוה is breaking the cedars of Leḇanon in pieces.
6And He makes them skip like a calf, Leḇanon and Siryon like a young wild ox.
7The voice of יהוה cuts through the flames of fire.
8The voice of יהוה shakes the wilderness; יהוה shakes the Wilderness of Qaḏĕsh.
9The voice of יהוה makes the deer give birth, And strips the forests bare; And in His Hĕḵal everyone says, “Esteem!”
10יהוה sat enthroned at the Flood, And יהוה sits as Sovereign forever.
11יהוה gives strength to His people; יהוה blesses His people with peace. PSALM 29 Institute for Scripture Research - ISR 

*Gif is from public domain, original author unknown
Jude
Admin
Admin

http://www.godismysalvation.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top