WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

DAILY REFLECTION - 27 JUNE 2017 | ISAIAH 12:3-5

Go down

DAILY REFLECTION - 27 JUNE 2017 | ISAIAH 12:3-5

Post  Jude on Sat 24 Jun 2017, 22:48

3And you shall draw water with joy from the fountains of deliverance.

4And in that day you shall say, “Praise יהוה, call upon His Name; make known His deeds among the peoples, make mention that His Name is exalted.

5“Sing to יהוה, For He has done excellently; this is known in all the earth. ISAIAH 12:3-5 Institute for Scripture Research – ISR 

Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.

And in that day shall ye say, Praise the Lord, call upon his name, declare his doings among the people, make mention that his name is exalted.

Sing unto the Lord; for he hath done excellent things: this is known in all the earth. ISAIAH 12:3-5 King James Version - KJV

Therefore with joy shall ye [a]draw waters out of the wells of salvation.

And ye shall say in that day, Praise the Lord: call upon his Name: declare his works among the people: make mention of them, for his Name is exalted.

Sing unto the Lord, for he hath done excellent things: this is known in all the world. ISAIAH 12:3-5  Geneva Bible 1599 – GNV 

May Yah bless and keep you ALL safely abiding under the Shadows of His Mighty Wings.  If you have not yet repented, I ask that you repent immediately.  Turn to our Heavenly Father through His Beloved Son Yeshua Ha Mashiach (Jesus Christ).  Please consider doing this immediately, for as we know the world is soon coming to a close.  It is during this time that we will need Yah's full divine protection for what is to be unveiled.  I believe that it was through obedience that Noah had such great faith; this in essence was what saved him and his family from the flood. As a born again Christian (a former Roman Catholic of 46+ years) there is so much to gain in doing so.  My soul is richly blessed by the gems of truth revealed to me by my beloved Heavenly Father, Abba, and I have no regrets repenting of my past ways.  Blessings! ~ Judy Velez

THE PSALMS    

1I cry to You, O יהוה my Rock: Do not be deaf to me! For if You are silent to me, I shall be like those who go down to the pit.

2Hear the voice of my prayers when I cry to You, When I lift up my hands Toward Your Set-apart Speaking Place.

3Do not draw me away with the wrong And with the workers of wickedness, Who speak peace to their neighbours, But evil is in their hearts.

4Give to them according to their deeds, And according to the evil of their practices; Give to them according to the work of their hands; Bring back to them what they deserve.

5Because they do not heed the works of יהוה, Nor the works of His hands, He throws them down, And does not build them up.

6Blessed be יהוה, Because He has heard the voice of my prayers!

7יהוה is my strength, and my shield; My heart has trusted in Him, and I have been helped; Therefore my heart exults, And with my song I thank Him.

8יהוה is the strength of His people, And He is the stronghold of deliverance of His anointed.

9Save Your people, and bless Your inheritance; And be their Shepherd, and bear them up forever. PSALM 28 Institute for Scripture Research - ISR 

*Gif is from public domain, original author unknown
Jude
Admin
Admin

http://www.godismysalvation.com

Back to top Go down