WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

DAILY REFLECTION - 25 JUNE 2017 | DANIEL 9:3-5

Go down

DAILY REFLECTION - 25 JUNE 2017 | DANIEL 9:3-5

Post  Jude on Fri 23 Jun 2017, 02:20

3So I set my face toward יהוה the Elohim to seek by prayer and supplications, with fasting, and sackcloth, and ashes.

4And I prayed to יהוה my Elohim, and made confession, and said, “O יהוה, great and awesome Ěl, guarding the covenant and the kindness to those who love Him, and to those who guard His commands.

5“We have sinned and did crookedness, and did wrong and rebelled, to turn aside from Your commands and from Your right-rulings. DANIEL 9:3-5 Institute for Scripture Research – ISR

And I set my face unto the Lord God, to seek by prayer and supplications, with fasting, and sackcloth, and ashes:

And I prayed unto the Lord my God, and made my confession, and said, O Lord, the great and dreadful God, keeping the covenant and mercy to them that love him, and to them that keep his commandments;

We have sinned, and have committed iniquity, and have done wickedly, and have rebelled, even by departing from thy precepts and from thy judgments: DANIEL 9:3-5 King James Version - KJV 

And I turned my face unto the Lord God, and [a]sought by prayer and supplications with fasting and sackcloth and ashes.

And I prayed unto the Lord my God, and made my confession, saying, Oh Lord God which art great and fearful, and keepest covenant and mercy toward them which love [c]thee, and toward them that keep thy commandments,

We have sinned and have committed iniquity, and have done wickedly, yea, we have rebelled, and have departed from thy precepts, and from thy judgments. DANIEL 9:3-5 Geneva Bible 1599 – GNV 

May Yah bless and keep you ALL safely abiding under the Shadows of His Mighty Wings.  If you have not yet repented, I ask that you repent immediately.  Turn to our Heavenly Father through His Beloved Son Yeshua Ha Mashiach (Jesus Christ).  Please consider doing this immediately, for as we know the world is soon coming to a close.  It is during this time that we will need Yah's full divine protection for what is to be unveiled.  I believe that it was through obedience that Noah had such great faith; this in essence was what saved him and his family from the flood. As a born again Christian (a former Roman Catholic of 46+ years) there is so much to gain in doing so.  My soul is richly blessed by the gems of truth revealed to me by my beloved Heavenly Father, Abba, and I have no regrets repenting of my past ways.  Blessings! ~ Judy Velez

THE PSALMS    

1Rule me rightly, O יהוה, For I have walked in my integrity. And I have trusted in יהוה, without wavering.
2Examine me, O יהוה, and prove me; Try my kidneys and my heart.
3For Your kindness is before my eyes, And I have walked in Your truth.
4I have not sat with men of falsehood, Nor do I enter with pretenders.
5I have hated the assembly of evil-doers, And I do not sit with the wrong.
6I wash my hands in innocence; And I walk around Your altar, O יהוה,
7To raise a voice of thanksgiving, And to declare all Your wonders.
8יהוה, I have loved the abode of Your house, And the place where Your esteem dwells.
9Do not gather my being together with sinners, Nor my life with bloodthirsty men,
10In whose hands is a plot, And their right hand is filled with bribes.
11But as for me, I walk in my integrity; Redeem me and show me favor.
12My foot shall stand on a level place; In the assemblies I bless יהוה. PSALM 26 Institute for Scripture Research - ISR

*Gif is from public domain, original author unknown

Jude
Admin
Admin

http://www.godismysalvation.com

Back to top Go down