WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

DAILY REFLECTION - 14 JUNE 2017 | PROVERBS 28:12-14

Go down

DAILY REFLECTION - 14 JUNE 2017 | PROVERBS 28:12-14

Post  Jude on Sun 04 Jun 2017, 04:31

12When the righteous exult, there is great comeliness; But when the wrong arise, a man is searched for.

13He who hides his transgressions does not prosper, But he who confesses and forsakes them finds compassion.

14Blessed is the man who always fears Elohim, But he who hardens his heart falls into evil. PROVERBS 28:12-14 Institute for Scripture Research - ISR

12 When righteous men do rejoice, there is great glory: but when the wicked rise, a man is hidden.

13 He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.

14 Happy is the man that feareth alway: but he that hardeneth his heart shall fall into mischief. PROVERBS 28:12-14 King James Version - KJV

12 When righteous men rejoice, there is great glory: but when the wicked come up, the man [a]is tried.

13 He that hideth his sins, shall not prosper: but he that confesseth, and forsaketh them, shall have mercy.

14 Blessed is the man that feareth always: but he that hardeneth his heart, shall fall into evil. PROVERBS 28:12-14 1599 Geneva Bible - GNV

May Yah bless and keep you ALL safely abiding under the Shadows of His Mighty Wings.  If you have not yet repented, I ask that you repent immediately.  Turn to our Heavenly Father through His Beloved Son Yeshua Ha Mashiach (Jesus Christ).  Please consider doing this immediately, for as we know the world is soon coming to a close.  It is during this time that we will need Yah's full divine protection for what is to be unveiled.  I believe that it was through obedience that Noah had such great faith; this in essence was what saved him and his family from the flood. As a born again Christian (a former Roman Catholic of 46+ years) there is so much to gain in doing so.  My soul is richly blessed by the gems of truth revealed to me by my beloved Heavenly Father, Abba, and I have no regrets repenting of my past ways.  Blessings! ~ Judy Velez

THE PSALMS

1יהוה, who does sojourn in Your Tent? Who does dwell in Your set-apart mountain?

2He who walks blamelessly, And does righteousness, And speaks the truth in his heart.

3He has not slandered with his tongue, He has not done evil to his neighbour, Nor lifted up a reproach against his friend;

4In whose eyes a reprobate one is despised, But he esteems those who fear יהוה; He who swears to his own hurt and does not change;

5He has not put out his silver at interest, And has not taken a bribe against the innocent. He who does these is never moved. PSALM 15 Institute for Scripture Research - ISR

*Gif is from public domain, original author unknown
Jude
Admin
Admin

http://www.godismysalvation.com

Back to top Go down