WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

DAILY REFLECTION - 08 JUNE 2017 | ISAIAH 52:12-14

Go down

DAILY REFLECTION - 08 JUNE 2017 | ISAIAH 52:12-14

Post  Jude on Fri 02 Jun 2017, 22:40

12For you shall not come out in haste, nor go in flight. For יהוה is going before you, and the Elohim of Yisra’ĕl is your rear guard.

13See, My Servant shall work wisely, He shall be exalted and lifted up and very high.

14As many were astonished at You – so the disfigurement beyond any man’s and His form beyond the sons of men – ISAIAH 52:12-14 Institute for Scripture Research - ISR

12 For ye shall not go out with haste, nor go by flight: for the Lord will go before you; and the God of Israel will be your reward.

13 Behold, my servant shall deal prudently, he shall be exalted and extolled, and be very high.

14 As many were astonied at thee; his visage was so marred more than any man, and his form more than the sons of men: ISAIAH 52:12-14 King James Version - KJV

12 For ye shall not go out [a]with haste, nor depart by fleeing away: but the Lord will go before you, and the God of Israel will gather you together.

13 Behold, my servant shall prosper: he shall be exalted and extolled, and be very high.

14 As many were astonied at thee (his visage was so [c]deformed of men, and his form of the sons of men) so [d]shall he sprinkle many nations: the Kings shall shut their [e]mouths at him: for that which had not been told them, shall they see, and that which they had not heard shall they [f]understand. ISAIAH 52:12-14  1599 Geneva Bible - GNV

May Yah bless and keep you ALL safely abiding under the Shadows of His Mighty Wings.  If you have not yet repented, I ask that you repent immediately.  Turn to our Heavenly Father through His Beloved Son Yeshua Ha Mashiach (Jesus Christ).  Please consider doing this immediately, for as we know the world is soon coming to a close.  It is during this time that we will need Yah's full divine protection for what is to be unveiled.  I believe that it was through obedience that Noah had such great faith; this in essence was what saved him and his family from the flood. As a born again Christian (a former Roman Catholic of 46+ years) there is so much to gain in doing so.  My soul is richly blessed by the gems of truth revealed to me by my beloved Heavenly Father, Abba, and I have no regrets repenting of my past ways.  Blessings! ~ Judy Velez

THE PSALMS

1I praise You, O יהוה, with all my heart; I declare all Your wonders.

2I rejoice and exult in You; I sing praise to Your Name, O Most High.

3When my enemies turn back, They stumble and perish before You.

4For You executed my right and my cause, You sat on the throne judging in righteousness.

5You have rebuked the gentiles, You have destroyed the wrong, You have wiped out their name forever and ever.

6The enemy is no more – ruins everlasting! And You have uprooted the cities; Even their remembrance has perished.

7But יהוה abides forever, He is preparing His throne for judgment.

8And He judges the world in righteousness, He judges the peoples in straightness.

9And יהוה is a refuge for the crushed one, A refuge in times of distress.

10And those who know Your Name trust in You, For You have not forsaken those who seek You, O יהוה.

11Sing praises to יהוה, who dwells in Tsiyon! Declare His deeds among the peoples.

12For He remembers the seekers of bloodshed, He does not forget the cry of the afflicted.

13Show favour to me, O יהוה! See my affliction by those who hate me, You who lift me up from the gates of death,

14So that I declare all Your praise In the gates of the daughter of Tsiyon. I rejoice in Your deliverance.

15The gentiles have sunk down in the pit which they made; In the net which they hid, their own foot is caught.

16יהוה has made Himself known, He has done right-ruling; The wrong is snared in the work of his own hands. Meditation. Selah.

17The wrong return to the grave, All the gentiles that forget Elohim.

18For the needy is not always forgotten; Neither the expectancy of the poor lost forever.

19Arise, O יהוה, Do not let man prevail; Let the gentiles be judged before Your face.

20Put them in fear, O יהוה, Let the gentiles know they are but men. Selah. PSALM 9 Institute for Scripture Research - ISR

*Gif is from public domain, original author unknown
Jude
Admin
Admin

http://www.godismysalvation.com

Back to top Go down