WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

DAILY REFLECTION - 07 JUNE 2017 | LUKE 12:7-9

Go down

DAILY REFLECTION - 07 JUNE 2017 | LUKE 12:7-9

Post  Jude on Fri 02 Jun 2017, 22:31

7“But even the hairs of your head have all been numbered. Do not fear, you are worth more than many sparrows.

8“And I say to you, everyone who confesses Me before men, the Son of Aḏam shall also confess him before the messengers of Elohim.

9“But he that has denied Me before men shall be denied before the messengers of Elohim. LUKE 12:7-9 Institute for Scripture Research - ISR

7 But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

8 Also I say unto you, Whosoever shall confess me before men, him shall the Son of man also confess before the angels of God:

9 But he that denieth me before men shall be denied before the angels of God. LUKE 12:7-9 King James Version - KJV

7 Yea, and all the hairs of your head are numbered: fear not therefore: ye are more of value than many sparrows.

8 [a]Also I say unto you, Whosoever shall confess me before men, him shall the Son of man confess also before the Angels of God.

9 But he that shall deny me before men, shall be denied before the Angels of God. LUKE 12:7-9 1599 Geneva Bible - GNV[/b]

May Yah bless and keep you ALL safely abiding under the Shadows of His Mighty Wings. If you have not yet repented, I ask that you repent immediately. Turn to our Heavenly Father through His Beloved Son Yeshua Ha Mashiach (Jesus Christ). Please consider doing this immediately, for as we know the world is soon coming to a close. It is during this time that we will need Yah's full divine protection for what is to be unveiled. I believe that it was through obedience that Noah had such great faith; this in essence was what saved him and his family from the flood. As a born again Christian (a former Roman Catholic of 46+ years) there is so much to gain in doing so. My soul is richly blessed by the gems of truth revealed to me by my beloved Heavenly Father, Abba, and I have no regrets repenting of my past ways. Blessings! ~ Judy Velez

THE PSALMS

1O יהוה, our Master, how excellent is Your Name in all the earth, You who set Your splendour above the heavens!

2Out of the mouth of babes and infants You have founded strength, Because of Your adversaries, To put an end to enemy and avenger.

3For I see Your heavens, the work of Your fingers, The moon and the stars, which You have established.

4What is man that You remember him? And the son of man that You visit him?

5Yet You have made him a little less than Elohim, And have crowned him with esteem and splendour.

6You made him rule over the works of Your hands; You have put all under his feet,

7All sheep and oxen, And also the beasts of the field,

8The birds of the heavens, And the fish of the sea, Passing through the paths of the seas.

9O יהוה, our Master, How excellent is Your Name in all the earth! PSALM 8 Institute for Scripture Research - ISR

*Gif is from public domain, original author unknown
Jude
Admin
Admin

http://www.godismysalvation.com

Back to top Go down