WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

DAILY REFLECTION - 04 JUNE 2017 | REVELATION 15:2-4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DAILY REFLECTION - 04 JUNE 2017 | REVELATION 15:2-4

Post  Jude on Fri 02 Jun 2017, 21:52

2And I saw like a sea of glass mixed with fire, and those overcoming the beast and his image and his mark and the number of his name, standing on the sea of glass, holding harps of Elohim.

3And they sing the song of Mosheh the servant of Elohim, and the song of the Lamb, saying, “Great and marvellous are Your works, יהוה Ěl Shaddai! Righteous and true are Your ways, O Sovereign of the set-apart ones!

4“Who shall not fear You, O יהוה, and esteem Your Name? Because You alone are kind. Because all nations shall come and worship before You, for Your righteousnesses have been made manifest.” REVELATION 15:2-4 Institute for Scripture Research - ISR

2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.

3 And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints.

4 Who shall not fear thee, O Lord, and glorify thy name? for thou only art holy: for all nations shall come and worship before thee; for thy judgments are made manifest. REVELATION 15:2-4 King James Version - KJV

2 [a]And I saw as it were a glassy sea, mingled with fire, and [c]them that had gotten victory of the beast, and of his image, and of his mark, and of the number of his name, [d]stand at the glassy sea, having the harps of God,

3 And they sung [e]the song of Moses the [f]servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, [g]Great and marvelous are thy works, Lord God Almighty: just and true are thy [h]ways, King of Saints.

4 Who shall not fear thee, O Lord, and glorify thy name! for thou only art holy, and all nations shall come and worship before thee: for thy judgments are made manifest. REVELATION 15:2-4 1599 Geneva Bible  - GNV

May Yah bless and keep you ALL safely abiding under the Shadows of His Mighty Wings.  If you have not yet repented, I ask that you repent immediately.  Turn to our Heavenly Father through His Beloved Son Yeshua Ha Mashiach (Jesus Christ).  Please consider doing this immediately, for as we know the world is soon coming to a close.  It is during this time that we will need Yah's full divine protection for what is to be unveiled.  I believe that it was through obedience that Noah had such great faith; this in essence was what saved him and his family from the flood. As a born again Christian (a former Roman Catholic of 46+ years) there is so much to gain in doing so.  My soul is richly blessed by the gems of truth revealed to me by my beloved Heavenly Father, Abba, and I have no regrets repenting of my past ways.  Blessings! ~ Judy Velez

THE PSALMS

1Give ear to my words, O יהוה, Consider my meditation.

2Attend to the voice of my cry, My Sovereign and my Elohim, For unto You I pray.

3O יהוה, in the morning You hear my voice; I present myself to You in the morning, And I look up.

4For You are not an Ěl taking delight in wrong, Nor does evil dwell with You.

5The boasters do not stand before Your eyes; You hate all workers of wickedness.

6You destroy those speaking falsehood; יהוה loathes a man of blood and deceit.

7But I, I enter Your house In the greatness of Your kindness; I bow myself toward Your set-apart Hĕḵal in Your fear.

8O יהוה, lead me in Your righteousness because of those watching me; Make Your way straight before my face.

9For there is no stability in their mouth; Their inward part is destruction; Their throat is an open grave; They flatter with their tongue.

10Declare them guilty, O Elohim! Let them fall by their own counsels; Thrust them away for their many transgressions, Because they have rebelled against You.

11But let all who take refuge in You rejoice; Let them ever shout for joy, because You shelter them; And let those who love Your Name exult in You.

12For You bless the righteous, O יהוה; You surround him with favour as with a shield. PSALM 5 Institute for Scripture Research - ISR

*Gif is from public domain, original author unknown
Jude
Admin
Admin

http://www.godismysalvation.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top