WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

DAILY REFLECTION - 02 JUNE 2017 | JAMES 5:15-17

Go down

DAILY REFLECTION - 02 JUNE 2017 | JAMES 5:15-17

Post  Jude on Sat 06 May 2017, 04:01

15And the prayer of the belief shall save the sick, and the Master shall raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he shall be forgiven.

16Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, so that you are healed. The earnest prayer of a righteous one accomplishes much.

17Ěliyahu was a man with feelings like us, and he prayed earnestly that it would not rain. And it did not rain on the land for three years and six months. JAMES 5:15-17 Institute for Scripture Research – ISR

15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up: and if he have committed [a]sins, they shall be forgiven him.

16 Acknowledge your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed: [c]for the prayer of a righteous man availeth much, if it be fervent.

17 Elijah was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain, and it rained not on the earth for three years and six months. JAMES 5:15-17 King James Version - KJV

15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up: and if he have committed [a]sins, they shall be forgiven him.

16 [b]Acknowledge your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed: [c]for the prayer of a righteous man availeth much, if it be fervent.

17 Elijah was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain, and it rained not on the earth for three years and six months.JAMES 5:15-17 Geneva Bible 1599 - GNV

May Yah bless and keep you ALL safely abiding under the Shadows of His Mighty Wings.  If you have not yet repented, I ask that you repent immediately.  Turn to our Heavenly Father through His Beloved Son Yeshua Ha Mashiach (Jesus Christ).  Please consider doing this immediately, for as we know the world is soon coming to a close.  It is during this time that we will need Yah's full divine protection for what is to be unveiled.  I believe that it was through obedience that Noah had such great faith; this in essence was what saved him and his family from the flood. As a born again Christian (a former Roman Catholic of 46+ years) there is so much to gain in doing so.  My soul is richly blessed by the gems of truth revealed to me by my beloved Heavenly Father, Abba, and I have no regrets repenting of my past ways.  Blessings! ~ Judy Velez

THE PSALMS

1O יהוה, how my adversaries have increased! Many rising up against me.

2Many are saying of me, “There is no deliverance for him in Elohim.” Selah.

3But You, O יהוה, are a shield for me, My esteem, and the One lifting up my head.

4I cried to יהוה with my voice, And He heard me from His set-apart mountain. Selah.

5I, I laid down and slept; I awoke, for יהוה sustained me.

6I am not afraid of ten thousands of people Who have set themselves against me all around.

7Arise, O יהוה; Save me, O my Elohim! Because You have smitten all my enemies on the cheek; You have broken the teeth of the wrong.

8Deliverance belongs to יהוה. Your blessing is on Your people. Selah. PSALM 3 Institute for Scripture Research - ISR

*Gif is from public domain, original author unknown
[/b]
Jude
Admin
Admin

http://www.godismysalvation.com

Back to top Go down