WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

DAILY REFLECTION - 30 MAY 2017 | 1 PETER 5:4-7

Go down

DAILY REFLECTION - 30 MAY 2017 | 1 PETER 5:4-7

Post  Jude on Sat 29 Apr 2017, 18:12

4And when the Chief Shepherda appears, you shall receive the never-fading crown of esteem.

5In the same way, you younger ones, be subject to elders. And gird yourselves with humility toward one another, for “Elohim resists the proud, but gives favour to the humble.”

6Humble yourselves, then, under the mighty hand of Elohim, so that He exalts you in due time,

7casting all your worry upon Him, for He is concerned about you. 1 PETER 5:4-7 Institute for Scripture Research – ISR

4 And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away.

5 Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble.

6 Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:

7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. 1 PETER 5:4-7 King James Version - KJV

4 [a]And when that chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive an incorruptible crown of glory.

5 Likewise ye younger submit yourselves unto the Elders, and submit yourselves every man, one to another: deck yourselves inwardly in lowliness of mind: [c]for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble.

6 Humble yourselves therefore [d]under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time.

7 Cast all your care on him: for he careth for you. 1 PETER 5:4-7 Geneva Bible 1599 - GNV

May Yah bless and keep you ALL safely abiding under the Shadows of His Mighty Wings.  If you have not yet repented, I ask that you repent immediately.  Turn to our Heavenly Father through His Beloved Son Yeshua Ha Mashiach (Jesus Christ).  Please consider doing this immediately, for as we know the world is soon coming to a close.  It is during this time that we will need Yah's full divine protection for what is to be unveiled.  I believe that it was through obedience that Noah had such great faith; this in essence was what saved him and his family from the flood. As a born again Christian (a former Roman Catholic of 46+ years) there is so much to gain in doing so.  My soul is richly blessed by the gems of truth revealed to me by my beloved Heavenly Father, Abba, and I have no regrets repenting of my past ways.  Blessings! ~ Judy Velez

THE PSALMS

1Praise Yah! Praise Ěl in His set-apart place; Praise Him in His mighty expanse!

2Praise Him for His mighty acts; Praise Him according to His excellent greatness!

3Praise Him with the blowing of the ram’s horn; Praise Him with the harp and lyre!

4Praise Him with tambourine and dance; Praise Him with stringed instruments and flutes!

5Praise Him with sounding cymbals; Praise Him with resounding cymbals!

6Let all that have breath praise Yah. Praise Yah! PSALM 150 Institute for Scripture Research - ISR

*Gif is from public domain, original author unknown
Jude
Admin
Admin

http://www.godismysalvation.com

Back to top Go down