WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

DAILY REFLECTION - 20 MAY 2017 | ACTS 2:32-34

Go down

DAILY REFLECTION - 20 MAY 2017 | ACTS 2:32-34

Post  Jude on Sat 29 Apr 2017, 17:23

32“Elohim has raised up this יהושע, of which we are all witnesses.

33“Therefore, having been exalted to the right hand of Elohim, and having received from the Father the promise of the Set-apart Spirit, He poured out this which you now see and hear.

34“For Dawiḏ did not ascend into the heavens, but he himself said, ‘יהוה said to my Master, “Sit at My right hand, ACTS 2:32-34 Institute for Scripture Research – ISR

32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.

33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.

34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, ACTS 2:32-34 King James Version - KJV

32 [a]This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.

33 Since then that he by the right hand of God hath been exalted, and hath received of his Father the promise of the holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this which ye now see and hear.

34 For David is not ascended into heaven, but he saith, The Lord said to my Lord, Sit at my right hand, ACTS 2:32-34 Geneva Bible 1599 - GNV

May Yah bless and keep you ALL safely abiding under the Shadows of His Mighty Wings.  If you have not yet repented, I ask that you repent immediately.  Turn to our Heavenly Father through His Beloved Son Yeshua Ha Mashiach (Jesus Christ).  Please consider doing this immediately, for as we know the world is soon coming to a close.  It is during this time that we will need Yah's full divine protection for what is to be unveiled.  I believe that it was through obedience that Noah had such great faith; this in essence was what saved him and his family from the flood. As a born again Christian (a former Roman Catholic of 46+ years) there is so much to gain in doing so.  My soul is richly blessed by the gems of truth revealed to me by my beloved Heavenly Father, Abba, and I have no regrets repenting of my past ways.  Blessings! ~ Judy Velez

[b]THE PSALMS

1Rescue me, O יהוה, from men of evil; Preserve me from men of violence,

2Who have devised evils in their hearts; They stir up conflicts all day long.

3They sharpen their tongues like a snake; The poison of cobras is under their lips. Selah.

4Guard me, O יהוה, from the hands of the wrong; Guard me from a man of violence, Who have schemed to trip up my steps.

5The proud have hidden a trap for me, and cords; They have spread a net by the wayside; They have set snares for me. Selah.

6I said to יהוה, “You are my Ěl; Hear the voice of my prayers, O יהוה.

7“O Master יהוה, my saving strength, You have screened my head in the day of battle.

8“Do not grant the desires of the wrong, O יהוה; Do not promote his scheme. Selah.

9“Those who surround me lift up their head; The trouble of their lips cover them;

10“Let burning coals fall on them; Let them be made to fall into the fire, Into deep pits, let them not rise again.

11“Let not a slanderer be established in the earth; Let evil hunt the man of violence speedily.”

12I have known that יהוה maintains The cause of the afflicted, The right-ruling of the poor.

13Only, let the righteous give thanks to Your Name, Let the straight ones dwell in Your presence. PSALM 140 Institute for Scripture Research - ISR

*Gif is from public domain, original author unknown
Jude
Admin
Admin

http://www.godismysalvation.com

Back to top Go down