WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

DAILY REFLECTION - 17 MAY 2017 | ISAIAH 2:10-12

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DAILY REFLECTION - 17 MAY 2017 | ISAIAH 2:10-12

Post  Jude on Sat 29 Apr 2017, 17:07

10 Enter into the rock, and hide in the dust, because of the fear of יהוה and the splendour of His excellency.

11The lofty looks of man shall be humbled, the pride of men shall be bowed down, and יהוה alone shall be exalted in that day.

12For יהוה of hosts has a day against all that is proud and lofty, against all that is lifted up, so that it is brought low; ISAIAH 2:10-12 Institute for Scripture Research – ISR

10 Enter into the rock, and hide thee in the dust, for fear of the Lord, and for the glory of his majesty.

11 The lofty looks of man shall be humbled, and the haughtiness of men shall be bowed down, and the Lord alone shall be exalted in that day.

12 For the day of the Lord of hosts shall be upon every one that is proud and lofty, and upon every one that is lifted up; and he shall be brought low: ISAIAH 2:10-12 King James Version - KJV

10 Enter into the rock, and hide thee in the dust from before the fear of the Lord, and from the glory of his Majesty.

11 The high look of man shall be humbled, and the loftiness of men shall be abased, and the Lord only shall be exalted in [r]that day.

12 For the day of the Lord of hosts is upon all the proud and haughty, and upon all that is exalted: and it shall be made low. ISAIAH 2:10-12 Geneva Bible 1599 - GNV

May Yah bless and keep you ALL safely abiding under the Shadows of His Mighty Wings.  If you have not yet repented, I ask that you repent immediately.  Turn to our Heavenly Father through His Beloved Son Yeshua Ha Mashiach (Jesus Christ).  Please consider doing this immediately, for as we know the world is soon coming to a close.  It is during this time that we will need Yah's full divine protection for what is to be unveiled.  I believe that it was through obedience that Noah had such great faith; this in essence was what saved him and his family from the flood. As a born again Christian (a former Roman Catholic of 46+ years) there is so much to gain in doing so.  My soul is richly blessed by the gems of truth revealed to me by my beloved Heavenly Father, Abba, and I have no regrets repenting of my past ways.  Blessings! ~ Judy Velez

THE PSALMS

1By the rivers of Baḇel, There we sat down and we wept As we remembered Tsiyon.

2We hung our lyres Upon the willows in the midst of it.

3For there our captors Asked us for the words of a song, And our plunderers for rejoicing, saying, “Sing to us a song of Tsiyon!”

4How could we sing the song of יהוה On foreign soil?

5If I forget you, O Yerushalayim, Let my right hand forget.

6Let my tongue cleave to my palate, If I do not remember you, If I do not exalt Yerushalayim Above my chief joy.

7Remember, O יהוה, against the sons of Eḏom The day of Yerushalayim, Who said, “Lay it bare, lay it bare, To its foundation!”

8O daughter of Baḇel, who are to be destroyed, Blessed is he who repays you your deed, What you did to us!

9Blessed is he who shall take And dash your little ones against the rock. PSALM 137 Institute for Scripture Research - ISR

*Gif is from public domain, original author unknown
Jude
Admin
Admin

http://www.godismysalvation.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top