ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

DAILY REFLECTION - 13 MAY 2017 | 1 KINGS 16:1-3

Go down

DAILY REFLECTION - 13 MAY 2017 | 1 KINGS 16:1-3

Post  Jude on Sat 22 Apr 2017, 20:50

1Then the word of יהוה came to Yĕhu son of Ḥanani, against Ba‛asha, saying,

2“Because I raised you up out of the dust and made you ruler over My people Yisra’ĕl, but you walked in the way of Yaroḇ‛am, and made My people Yisra’ĕl sin, to provoke Me with their sins,

3see, I am going to sweep away Ba‛asha and his house, and shall make your house like the house of Yaroḇ‛am the son of Neḇat. 1 KINGS 16:1-3 Institute for Scripture Research – ISR

1Then the word of the Lord came to Jehu the son of Hanani against Baasha, saying,

2 Forasmuch as I exalted thee out of the dust, and made thee prince over my people Israel; and thou hast walked in the way of Jeroboam, and hast made my people Israel to sin, to provoke me to anger with their sins;

3 Behold, I will take away the posterity of Baasha, and the posterity of his house; and will make thy house like the house of Jeroboam the son of Nebat. 1 KINGS 16:1-3 King James Version - KJV

1The word of Adonai came to Yehu the son of Hanani against Ba‘sha:

2 “I raised you up out of the dust and made you prince over my people Isra’el. But you have lived in the same way as Yarov‘am and caused my people Isra’el to sin, so that their sinning has made me angry.

3 Therefore I will sweep away Ba‘sha and his house completely; I will make your house like the house of Yarov‘am the son of N’vat.1 KINGS 16:1-3 Institute Complete Jewish Bible - CJB

May Yah bless and keep you ALL safely abiding under the Shadows of His Mighty Wings.  If you have not yet repented, I ask that you repent immediately.  Turn to our Heavenly Father through His Beloved Son Yeshua Ha Mashiach (Jesus Christ).  Please consider doing this immediately, for as we know the world is soon coming to a close.  It is during this time that we will need Yah's full divine protection for what is to be unveiled.  I believe that it was through obedience that Noah had such great faith; this in essence was what saved him and his family from the flood. As a born again Christian (a former Roman Catholic of 46+ years) there is so much to gain in doing so.  My soul is richly blessed by the gems of truth revealed to me by my beloved Heavenly Father, Abba, and I have no regrets repenting of my past ways.  Blessings! ~ Judy Velez

THE PSALMS

1See how good and how pleasant it is for brothers to dwell together in unity –

2Like the precious oil on the head, Running down on the beard, The beard of Aharon, Running down on the collar of his robes –

3Like the dew of Ḥermon, That comes down on the mountains of Tsiyon. For there יהוה commanded the blessing, Life forever! PSALM 133 Institute for Scripture Research - ISR

*Gif is from public domain, original author unknown
Jude
Admin
Admin

http://www.godismysalvation.com

Back to top Go down