TODAY IS
Latest topics
THE OLIVE BRANCH | GOD IS MY SALVATION
LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

AMICUS HUMANI GENERIS - "THAT'S WHY WE WON" SEAN SPICER RIPS DEMOCRATS FOR LOSING ELECTION

Go down

AMICUS HUMANI GENERIS - "THAT'S WHY WE WON" SEAN SPICER RIPS DEMOCRATS FOR LOSING ELECTION

Post  Jude on Thu 20 Apr 2017, 01:05

Published on Apr 19, 2017
"That's Why We Won" Sean Spicer Rips Democrats For Losing Election

sean spicer rips into democrats for even thinking the republican party has lost steam, during sean spicer press conference he talked to jon from fox news and was asked if president trump or donald trump is concerned with moderates gaining traction, during the white house press briefing press secretary sean spicer tells all democrats that the president won and shocked a lot of people so no one should worry about the party right now, sean did not receive any questions on russia or obama or putin but did receive questions during sean spicer press briefing about north korea, president trump held a speech yesterday no one asked about that, this is breaking news and news today in politics this was taken live in full here in the us or usa!

original air date: 4/19/ 2017

thanks for watching

thanks for helping me reach 100k subs! I will make a video thanking everyone soon!

like comment subscribe share!!!
Jude
Admin
Admin

http://www.godismysalvation.com

Back to top Go down