TODAY IS
Latest topics
THE OLIVE BRANCH | GOD IS MY SALVATION
LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

AMICUS HUMANI GENERIS - "DEMOCRATS SPENT 8.3 MILLION AND STILL LOST" SEAN SPICER SLAMS MSNBC REPORTER

Go down

AMICUS HUMANI GENERIS - "DEMOCRATS SPENT 8.3 MILLION AND STILL LOST" SEAN SPICER SLAMS MSNBC REPORTER

Post  Jude on Thu 20 Apr 2017, 01:03

Published on Apr 19, 2017
"Democrats Spent 8.3 Million & Still Lost" Sean Spicer Slams MSNBC Reporter

sean spicer press conference, sean spicer delivers a white house press briefing to reporters, press secretary sean spicer speaks for president trump, hallie jackson from mnsbc asks if donald trump will pre judge cases and if he will campaign for republicans to help the party keep moving forward and tries to say democrats barely lost and sean spicer corrects her, during the white house press conference sean spicer news briefings happen daily, this is trump news, politics and news today and breaking news, this was taken full and live!

this presser rarely mentioned china , north korea, russia, putin or south korea, mostly were about random questions about the democrat loss last night. snl will probably do a skit on this this happened right here in the us or usa ! this is sean spicer new clip

original air date: 4/19/2017

thanks for the 100k subscribers I will do a thank you video as soon as I can!

thanks for watching!!

like comment subscribe share if you like this video!!
Jude
Admin
Admin

http://www.godismysalvation.com

Back to top Go down