WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

DAILY REFLECTION - 10 MAY 2017 | REVELATION 5:8-10

Go down

DAILY REFLECTION - 10 MAY 2017 | REVELATION 5:8-10

Post  Jude on Tue 18 Apr 2017, 17:34

8And when He took the scroll, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb, each holding a harp, and golden bowls filled with incense, which are the prayers of the set-apart ones.

9And they sang a renewed song, saying, “You are worthy to take the scroll, and to open its seals, because You were slain, and have redeemed us to Elohim by Your blood out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation,

10and made us sovereigns and priests to our Elohim, and we shall reign upon the earth.”  REVELATION 5:8-10 Institute for Scripture Research – ISR

8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.

9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth. REVELATION 5:8-10 King James Version - KJV

8 When he took the scroll, the four living beings and the twenty-four elders fell down in front of the Lamb. Each one held a harp and gold bowls filled with pieces of incense, which are the prayers of God’s people;

9 and they sang a new song, “You are worthy to take the scroll and break its seals; because you were slaughtered; at the cost of blood you ransomed for God persons from every tribe, language, people and nation.

10 You made them into a kingdom for God to rule, cohanim to serve him; and they will rule over the earth.”  REVELATION 5:8-10
Institute Complete Jewish Bible - CJB

May Yah bless and keep you ALL safely abiding under the Shadows of His Mighty Wings.  If you have not yet repented, I ask that you repent immediately.  Turn to our Heavenly Father through His Beloved Son Yeshua Ha Mashiach (Jesus Christ).  Please consider doing this immediately, for as we know the world is soon coming to a close.  It is during this time that we will need Yah's full divine protection for what is to be unveiled.  I believe that it was through obedience that Noah had such great faith; this in essence was what saved him and his family from the flood. As a born again Christian (a former Roman Catholic of 46+ years) there is so much to gain in doing so.  My soul is richly blessed by the gems of truth revealed to me by my beloved Heavenly Father, Abba, and I have no regrets repenting of my past ways.  Blessings! ~ Judy Velez

THE PSALMS

1Out of the depths I have cried to You, O יהוה.

2O יהוה, hear my voice! Let Your ears be attentive To the voice of my prayers.

3O Yah, if You should watch crookednesses, O יהוה, who would stand?

4But with You there is forgiveness, That You might be feared.

5I looked to יהוה, My being has looked, And for His word I have waited.

6My being looks to יהוה More than those watching for morning, watching for morning.

7O Yisra’ĕl, wait for יהוה; For with יהוה there is kindness. And with Him is much redemption,

8For He shall redeem Yisra’ĕl From all his crookednesses. PSALM 130 Institute for Scripture Research - ISR

*Gif is from public domain, original author unknown
Jude
Admin
Admin

http://www.godismysalvation.com

Back to top Go down