WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

DAILY REFLECTION - 09 MAY 2017 | HEBREWS 1:8-10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DAILY REFLECTION - 09 MAY 2017 | HEBREWS 1:8-10

Post  Jude on Tue 18 Apr 2017, 17:20

8But to the Son He says, “Your throne, O Elohim, is forever and ever, a sceptre of straightness is the sceptre of Your reign.

9“You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness.Because of this, Elohim, Your Elohim,has anointed You with the oil of gladness more than Your companions.”

10And, “You, Master, did found the earth in the beginning, and the heavens are the work of Your hands. HEBREWS 1:8-10 Institute for Scripture Research – ISR

8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

10 And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands: HEBREWS 1:8-10 King James Version - KJV

8 but to the Son, he says, “Your throne, O God, will last forever and ever; you rule your Kingdom with a scepter of equity;

9 you have loved righteousness and hated wickedness. Therefore, O God, your God has anointed you with the oil of joy in preference to your companions”;[a]

10 and, “In the beginning, Lord, you laid the foundations of the earth; heaven is the work of your hands. HEBREWS 1:8-10Complete Jewish Bible - CJB

May Yah bless and keep you ALL safely abiding under the Shadows of His Mighty Wings.  If you have not yet repented, I ask that you repent immediately.  Turn to our Heavenly Father through His Beloved Son Yeshua Ha Mashiach (Jesus Christ).  Please consider doing this immediately, for as we know the world is soon coming to a close.  It is during this time that we will need Yah's full divine protection for what is to be unveiled.  I believe that it was through obedience that Noah had such great faith; this in essence was what saved him and his family from the flood. As a born again Christian (a former Roman Catholic of 46+ years) there is so much to gain in doing so.  My soul is richly blessed by the gems of truth revealed to me by my beloved Heavenly Father, Abba, and I have no regrets repenting of my past ways.  Blessings! ~ Judy Velez

THE PSALMS

1“Often they have distressed me from my youth.” Let Yisra’ĕl now say,

2“Often they have distressed me from my youth, But they have not overcome me.

3“The ploughers ploughed on my back, They made their furrows long.”

4יהוה is righteous, He has cut the cords of the wrong in two.

5Let all those who hate Tsiyon Be put to shame and turned back.

6Let them be as the grass on the house-tops, Which withers before it grows up,

7That shall not fill the reaper’s hand, Nor the sheaves fill the binder’s bosom.

8And those who pass by shall not say, “The blessing of יהוה be upon you; We have blessed you in the Name of יהוה!” PSALM 129 Institute for Scripture Research - ISR

*Gif is from public domain, original author unknown
Jude
Admin
Admin

http://www.godismysalvation.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top