WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

DAILY REFLECTION - 08 MAY 2017 | MATTHEW 5:11-13

Go down

DAILY REFLECTION - 08 MAY 2017 | MATTHEW 5:11-13

Post  Jude on Tue 18 Apr 2017, 17:05

11“Blessed are you when they reproach and persecute you, and falsely say every wicked word against you, for My sake.

12“Rejoice and be glad, because your reward in the heavens is great. For in this way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

13“You are the salt of the earth, but if the salt becomes tasteless, how shall it be seasoned? For it is no longer of any use but to be thrown out and to be trodden down by men.  MATTHEW 5:11-13 Institute for Scripture Research – ISR

11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.  MATTHEW 5:11-13 King James Version - KJV

11 “How blessed you are when people insult you and persecute you and tell all kinds of vicious lies about you because you follow me! 

12 Rejoice, be glad, because your reward in heaven is great — they persecuted the prophets before you in the same way.

13 “You are salt for the Land. But if salt becomes tasteless, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything except being thrown out for people to trample on.  MATTHEW 5:11-13 Complete Jewish Bible - CJB

THE PSALMS

1Blessed are all who fear יהוה, Who walk in His ways.

2You shall eat the labour of your hands. Be blessed, and let it be well with you.

3Let your wife be As a fruit-bearing vine within your house, Your sons like olive plants all around your table.

4Look, so shall the man be blessed Who fears יהוה.

5יהוה shall bless you out of Tsiyon, And let you see the good of Yerushalayim All the days of your life,

6And let you see your children’s children! Peace be upon Yisra’ĕl! PSALM 128 Institute for Scripture Research - ISR

*Gif is from public domain, original author unknown
Jude
Admin
Admin

http://www.godismysalvation.com

Back to top Go down