WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

DAILY REFLECTION - 04 MAY 2017 | JAMES 4:7-9

Go down

DAILY REFLECTION - 04 MAY 2017 | JAMES 4:7-9

Post  Jude on Tue 18 Apr 2017, 16:22

7So then subject yourselves to Elohim. Resist the devila and he shall flee from you.

8Draw near to Elohim and He shall draw near to you. Cleanse hands, sinners. And cleanse the hearts, you double-minded!

9Lament and mourn and weep! Let your laughter be turned to mourning and your joy to dejection. JAMES 4:7-9 Institute for Scripture Research - ISR

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness. JAMES 4:7-9 King James Version - KJV

Therefore, submit to God. Moreover, take a stand against the Adversary, and he will flee from you. 

Come close to God, and he will come close to you. Clean your hands, sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded people! 

Wail, mourn, sob! Let your laughter be turned into mourning and your joy into gloom! JAMES 4:7-9 Complete Jewish Bible - CJB

May Yah bless and keep you ALL safely abiding under the Shadows of His Mighty Wings.  If you have not yet repented, I ask that you repent immediately.  Turn to our Heavenly Father through His Beloved Son Yeshua Ha Mashiach (Jesus Christ).  Please consider doing this immediately, for as we know the world is soon coming to a close.  It is during this time that we will need Yah's full divine protection for what is to be unveiled.  I believe that it was through obedience that Noah had such great faith; this in essence was what saved him and his family from the flood. As a born again Christian (a former Roman Catholic of 46+ years) there is so much to gain in doing so.  My soul is richly blessed by the gems of truth revealed to me by my beloved Heavenly Father, Abba, and I have no regrets repenting of my past ways.  Blessings! ~ Judy Velez

THE PSALMS

1“If it had not been יהוה who was on our side,” Let Yisra’ĕl now say;

2“If it had not been יהוה who was on our side, When men rose up against us,

3“Then they would have swallowed us alive, In their burning rage against us;

4“Then the waters would have overwhelmed us, The stream would have gone over our being;

5“Then the proud waters Would have gone over our being.”

6Blessed be יהוה, Who did not give us as prey to their teeth.

7Our being has escaped like a bird From the snare of the trappers; The snare was broken, and we have escaped.

8Our help is in the Name of יהוה, Maker of the heavens and earth. PSALM 124 Institute for Scripture Research - ISR

*Gif is from public domain, original author unknown
Jude
Admin
Admin

http://www.godismysalvation.com

Back to top Go down