WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

DAILY REFLECTION - 01 MAY 2017 | REVELATION 4:9-11

Go down

DAILY REFLECTION - 01 MAY 2017 | REVELATION 4:9-11

Post  Jude on Tue 18 Apr 2017, 15:53

9And when the living creatures give esteem and respect and thanks to Him who sits on the throne, who lives forever and ever,

10the twenty-four elders fall down before Him who sits on the throne and bow before Him who lives forever and ever, and they cast their crowns before the throne, saying,

11“You are worthy, O יהוה, to receive esteem and respect and power, for You have created all, and because of Your desire they are, and were created.” REVELATION 4:9-11 Institute for Scripture Research - ISR

And when those beasts give glory and honour and thanks to him that sat on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever,

10 The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying,

11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created. REVELATION 4:9-11 King James Version - KJV

And whenever the living beings give glory, honor and thanks to the One sitting on the throne, to the One who lives forever and ever, 

10 the twenty-four elders fall down before the One sitting on the throne, who lives forever and ever, and worship him. They throw their crowns in front of the throne and say,

11 “You are worthy, Adonai Eloheinu, to have glory, honor and power, because you created all things — yes, because of your will they were created and came into being!” REVELATION 4:9-11 Complete Jewish Bible - CJB

May Yah bless and keep you ALL safely abiding under the Shadows of His Mighty Wings.  If you have not yet repented, I ask that you repent immediately.  Turn to our Heavenly Father through His Beloved Son Yeshua Ha Mashiach (Jesus Christ).  Please consider doing this immediately, for as we know the world is soon coming to a close.  It is during this time that we will need Yah's full divine protection for what is to be unveiled.  I believe that it was through obedience that Noah had such great faith; this in essence was what saved him and his family from the flood. As a born again Christian (a former Roman Catholic of 46+ years) there is so much to gain in doing so.  My soul is richly blessed by the gems of truth revealed to me by my beloved Heavenly Father, Abba, and I have no regrets repenting of my past ways.  Blessings! ~ Judy Velez

THE PSALMS

1I lift up my eyes to the hills; Where does my help come from?
2My help comes from יהוה, Maker of the heavens and earth.
3He does not allow your foot to be moved; He who watches over you does not slumber.
4See, He who is guarding Yisra’ĕl Neither slumbers nor sleeps.
5יהוה is your guard; יהוה is your shade at your right hand.
6The sun does not strike you by day, Nor the moon by night.
7יהוה guards you from all evil; He guards your being.
8יהוה guards your going out and your coming in Now and forever.
PSALM 121 Institute for Scripture Research - ISR

*Gif is from public domain, original author unknown
Jude
Admin
Admin

http://www.godismysalvation.com

Back to top Go down