WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

DAILY REFLECTION - 21 APRIL 2017 | 1 CHRONICLES 16:26-28

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DAILY REFLECTION - 21 APRIL 2017 | 1 CHRONICLES 16:26-28

Post  Jude on Sat 15 Apr 2017, 15:49

26 For all the gods of the people are idols: but the Lord made the heavens.

27 Glory and honour are in his presence; strength and gladness are in his place.

28 Give unto the Lord, ye kindreds of the people, give unto the Lord glory and strength. 1 CHRONICLES 16:26-28 Institute for Scripture Research - ISR

26 For all the gods of the people are idols: but the Lord made the heavens.

27 Glory and honour are in his presence; strength and gladness are in his place.

28 Give unto the Lord, ye kindreds of the people, give unto the Lord glory and strength.1 CHRONICLES 16:26-28 King James Version - KJV

26 For all the gods of the peoples are nothing, but Adonai made the heavens.

27 In his presence are honor and majesty; in his place, strength and joy.

28 Give Adonai his due, you families from the peoples, give Adonai his due of glory and strength; 1 CHRONICLES 16:26-28 Complete Jewish Bible - CJB

May Yah bless and keep you ALL safely abiding under the Shadows of His Mighty Wings.  If you have not yet repented, I ask that you repent immediately.  Turn to our Heavenly Father through His Beloved Son Yeshua Ha Mashiach (Jesus Christ).  Please consider doing this immediately, for as we know the world is soon coming to a close.  It is during this time that we will need Yah's full divine protection for what is to be unveiled.  I believe that it was through obedience that Noah had such great faith; this in essence was what saved him and his family from the flood. As a born again Christian (a former Roman Catholic of 46+ years) there is so much to gain in doing so.  My soul is richly blessed by the gems of truth revealed to me by my beloved Heavenly Father, Abba, and I have no regrets repenting of my past ways.  Blessings! ~ Judy Velez

THE PSALMS

1Praise Yah! I thank יהוה with all my heart, In the company of the straight, and of the congregation.
2Great are the works of יהוה, Searched for by all who delight in them.
3Splendour and greatness are His work, And His righteousness stands forever.
4He has made His wonders to be remembered; יהוה shows favour and is compassionate.
5He has given food to those who fear Him; He remembers His covenant forever.
6He has shown His people the power of His works, To give to them the inheritance of the gentiles.
7The works of His hands are truth and right-ruling, All His orders are trustworthy,
8They are upheld forever and ever, Performed in truth and straightness.
9He sent redemption to His people, He has commanded His covenant forever. Set-apart and awesome is His Name.
10The fear of יהוה is the beginning of wisdom, All those doing them have a good understanding. His praise is standing forever. PSALM 111 Institute for Scripture Research - ISR

*Gif is from public domain, original author unknown
Jude
Admin
Admin

http://www.godismysalvation.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top