WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

DAILY REFLECTION - 09 APRIL 2017 | MARK 10:10-12

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DAILY REFLECTION - 09 APRIL 2017 | MARK 10:10-12

Post  Jude on Sat 25 Mar 2017, 19:09

10 "And in the house His taught ones asked Him about this again.

11And He said to them, “Whoever puts away his wife and marries another commits adultery against her.

12“And if a woman puts away her husband and marries another, she commits adultery.” MARK 10:10-12 Institute for Scripture Research - ISR

10 "And in the house his disciples asked him again of the same matter.

11 And he saith unto them, Whosoever shall put away his wife, and marry another, committeth adultery against her.

12 And if a woman shall put away her husband, and be married to another, she committeth adultery."  MARK 10:10-12  King James Version - KJV

10 "When they were indoors once more, the talmidim asked him about this.

11 He said to them, “Whoever divorces his wife and marries another woman commits adultery against his wife;

12 and if a wife divorces her husband and marries another man, she too commits adultery.” MARK 10:10-12 Complete Jewish Bible - CJB

May Yah bless and keep you ALL safely abiding under the Shadows of His Mighty Wings.  If you have not yet repented, I ask that you repent immediately.  Turn to our Heavenly Father through His Beloved Son Yeshua Ha Mashiach (Jesus Christ).  Please consider doing this immediately, for as we know the world is soon coming to a close.  It is during this time that we will need Yah's full divine protection for what is to be unveiled.  I believe that it was through obedience that Noah had such great faith; this in essence was what saved him and his family from the flood. As a born again Christian (a former Roman Catholic of 46+ years) there is so much to gain in doing so.  My soul is richly blessed by the gems of truth revealed to me by my beloved Heavenly Father, Abba, and I have no regrets repenting of my past ways.  Blessings! ~ Judy Velez

THE PSALMS

1 "יהוה shall reign; Peoples tremble! He is enthroned on the keruḇim; The earth shakes!

2יהוה is great in Tsiyon, And He is high above all the peoples.

3They praise Your Name, great and awesome, It is set-apart.

4And the strength of the Sovereign Shall love right-ruling; You Yourself shall establish straightness; You shall execute right-ruling And righteousness in Ya‛aqoḇ.

5Exalt יהוה our Elohim, And bow yourselves at His footstool, He is set-apart.

6Mosheh and Aharon were among His priests, And Shemu’ĕl was among those calling upon His Name. They called upon יהוה, and He answered them.

7He spoke to them in the column of cloud; They guarded His witnesses And the law He gave them.

8You answered them, O יהוה our Elohim. You were a forgiving Ěl to them, Though You took vengeance on their deeds.

9Exalt יהוה our Elohim, And bow down towards His set-apart mountain; For יהוה our Elohim is set-apart." PSALM 99 Institute for Scripture Research - ISR

*Gif is from public domain, original author unknown
Jude
Admin
Admin

http://www.godismysalvation.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top