WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

DAILY REFLECTION - 06 APRIL 2017 | DEUTERONOMY 31:26-28

Go down

DAILY REFLECTION - 06 APRIL 2017 | DEUTERONOMY 31:26-28

Post  Jude on Sat 25 Mar 2017, 18:53

26“Take this Book of the Torah, and you shall place it beside the ark of the covenant of יהוה your Elohim, and it shall be there as a witness against you,

27for I myself know your rebellion and your stiff neck. See, while I am still alive with you today, you have been rebellious against יהוה, then how much more after my death?

28“Assemble unto me all the elders of your tribes, and your officers, so that I speak these words in their hearing and call the heavens and the earth to witness against them." DEUTERONOMY 31:26-28 Institute for Scripture Research - ISR

26 "Take this book of the law, and put it in the side of the ark of the covenant of the Lord your God, that it may be there for a witness against thee.

27 For I know thy rebellion, and thy stiff neck: behold, while I am yet alive with you this day, ye have been rebellious against the Lord; and how much more after my death?

28 Gather unto me all the elders of your tribes, and your officers, that I may speak these words in their ears, and call heaven and earth to record against them." DEUTERONOMY 31:26-28  King James Version - KJV

26 “Take this book of the Torah and put it next to the ark with the covenant of Adonai your God, so that it can be there to witness against you.

27 For I know how rebellious and stiffnecked you are! Here, even while I am still alive with you today, you have rebelled against Adonai; so how much more will you do so after my death? (Maftir)

28 Assemble for me all the leaders of your tribes and your officials, so that I can say these things in their hearing, calling heaven and earth to witness against them" DEUTERONOMY 31:26-28 Complete Jewish Bible - CJB

May Yah bless and keep you ALL safely abiding under the Shadows of His Mighty Wings.  If you have not yet repented, I ask that you repent immediately.  Turn to our Heavenly Father through His Beloved Son Yeshua Ha Mashiach (Jesus Christ).  Please consider doing this immediately, for as we know the world is soon coming to a close.  It is during this time that we will need Yah's full divine protection for what is to be unveiled.  I believe that it was through obedience that Noah had such great faith; this in essence was what saved him and his family from the flood. As a born again Christian (a former Roman Catholic of 46+ years) there is so much to gain in doing so.  My soul is richly blessed by the gems of truth revealed to me by my beloved Heavenly Father, Abba, and I have no regrets repenting of my past ways.  Blessings! ~ Judy Velez

THE PSALMS

1"Sing to יהוה a new song, Sing to יהוה, all the earth!

2Sing to יהוה, bless His Name, Proclaim His deliverance from day to day.

3Declare His esteem among the nations, His wonders among all peoples.

4For great is יהוה and greatly to be praised, He is to be feared above all mighty ones.

5For all the mighty ones of the peoples are matters of naught, But יהוה made the heavens.

6Excellency and splendour are before Him, Strength and comeliness are in His set-apart place.

7Ascribe to יהוה, O clans of the peoples, Ascribe to יהוה esteem and strength.

8Ascribe to יהוה the esteem of His Name; Bring an offering, and come into His courts.

9Bow yourselves to יהוה, In the splendour of set-apartness! Tremble before Him, all the earth.

10Say among nations, “יהוה shall reign. The world also is established, immovable. He judges the peoples in straightness.”

11Let the heavens rejoice, and let the earth be glad; Let the sea roar, and all that fills it;

12Let the field exult, and all that is in it. Let all the trees of the forest then shout for joy,

13At the presence of יהוה. For He shall come, For He shall come to judge the earth. He judges the world in righteousnessa, And the peoples with His truth." PSALM 96 Institute for Scripture Research - ISR

*Gif is from public domain, original author unknown
Jude
Admin
Admin

http://www.godismysalvation.com

Back to top Go down