WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

DAILY REFLECTION - 27 MARCH 2017 | 2 CHRONICLES 6:17-19

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DAILY REFLECTION - 27 MARCH 2017 | 2 CHRONICLES 6:17-19

Post  Jude on Sat 11 Mar 2017, 07:35

17“And now, O יהוה Elohim of Yisra’ĕl, let Your word come true which You have spoken to Your servant Dawiḏ.

18“For is it true: Elohim dwells with men on the earth! See, the heavens and the heavens of the heavens are unable to contain You, how much less this House which I have built!

19“Yet, shall You turn to the prayer of Your servant and his supplication, O יהוה my Elohim, to listen to the cry and to the prayer which Your servant is praying before You?" 2 CHRONICLES 6:17-19 Institute for Scripture Research - ISR

17"Now then, O Lord God of Israel, let thy word be verified, which thou hast spoken unto thy servant David.

18 But will God in very deed dwell with men on the earth? behold, heaven and the heaven of heavens cannot contain thee; how much less this house which I have built!

19 Have respect therefore to the prayer of thy servant, and to his supplication, O Lord my God, to hearken unto the cry and the prayer which thy servant prayeth before thee:" 2 CHRONICLES 6:17-19  King James Version - KJV

17"Now therefore, Adonai, God of Isra’el, please let your word, which you spoke to your servant David, my father, be confirmed.

18 “But can God actually live with human beings on the earth? Why, heaven itself, even the heaven of heavens, cannot contain you; so how much less this house I have built?  

19 Even so, Adonai my God, pay attention to your servant’s prayer and plea, listen to the cry and prayer that your servant is praying before you," 2 CHRONICLES 6:17-19 Complete Jewish Bible - CJB

May Yah bless and keep you ALL safely abiding under the Shadows of His Mighty Wings.  If you have not yet repented, I ask that you repent immediately.  Turn to our Heavenly Father through His Beloved Son Yeshua Ha Mashiach (Jesus Christ).  Please consider doing this immediately, for as we know the world is soon coming to a close.  It is during this time that we will need Yah's full divine protection for what is to be unveiled.  I believe that it was through obedience that Noah had such great faith; this in essence was what saved him and his family from the flood. As a born again Christian (a former Roman Catholic of 46+ years) there is so much to gain in doing so.  My soul is richly blessed by the gems of truth revealed to me by my beloved Heavenly Father, Abba, and I have no regrets repenting of my past ways.  Blessings! ~ Judy Velez

THE PSALMS

1"Incline Your ear, O יהוה, Answer me, for I am poor and needy.

2Guard my being, for I am dedicated; You are my Elohim; Save Your servant who is trusting in You!

3Show favour to me, O יהוה, For I cry to You all day long.

4Bring joy to the being of Your servant, For to You, O יהוה, I lift up my being.

5For You, יהוה, are good, and ready to forgive, And great in kindness to all those who call upon You.

6Give ear, O יהוה, to my prayer; And listen to the voice of my pleadings.

7In the day of my distress I call upon You, For You answer me.

8There is none like You among the mighty ones, O יהוה; And like Your works there are none.

9Let all nations You have made Come and bow themselves before You, O יהוה, And give esteem to Your Name.

10For You are great, and are doing wonders; You are Elohim, You alone.

11Teach me Your way, O יהוה; Let me walk in Your truth; Unite my heart to fear Your Name.

12I praise You, O יהוה my Elohim, with all my heart, And I esteem Your Name forever.

13For Your kindness is great toward me, And You have delivered my being From the depths of the grave.

14O Elohim, the proud have risen against me, And a band of dreaded men have sought my life, And have not set You before them.

15But You, O יהוה, Are a compassionate Ěl and showing favour, Patient and great in kindness and truth.

16Turn to me, and show favour to me! Give Your strength to Your servant, And save the son of Your female servant.

17Show me a sign for good, And let those hating me see it and be ashamed, For You, יהוה, have helped me and comforted me." PSALM 86 Institute for Scripture Research - ISR

*Gif is from public domain, original author unknown
Jude
Admin
Admin

http://www.godismysalvation.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top