WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

DAILY REFLECTION - 25 MARCH 2017 | DEUTERONOMY 11:25-28

Go down

DAILY REFLECTION - 25 MARCH 2017 | DEUTERONOMY 11:25-28

Post  Jude on Sat 11 Mar 2017, 07:25

25"No man shall stand against you. יהוה your Elohim shall put the dread of you and the fear of you upon all the land where you tread, as He has spoken to you.

26‘See, I am setting before you today a blessing and a curse:

27the blessing, when you obey the commands of יהוה your Elohim which I command you today;

28and the curse, if you do not obey the commands of יהוה your Elohim, but turn aside from the way which I command you today, to go after other mighty ones which you have not known." DEUTERONOMY 11:25-28 Institute for Scripture Research - ISR

"There shall no man be able to stand before you: for the Lord your God shall lay the fear of you and the dread of you upon all the land that ye shall tread upon, as he hath said unto you.

26 Behold, I set before you this day a blessing and a curse;

27 A blessing, if ye obey the commandments of the Lord your God, which I command you this day:

28 And a curse, if ye will not obey the commandments of the Lord your God, but turn aside out of the way which I command you this day, to go after other gods, which ye have not known." DEUTERONOMY 11:25-28  King James Version - KJV

25" No one will be able to withstand you; Adonai your God will place the fear and dread of you on all the land you step on, as he told you.

Haftarah ‘Ekev: Yesha‘yahu (Isaiah) 49:14–51:3

B’rit Hadashah suggested readings for Parashah ‘Ekev: Mattityahu (Matthew) 4:1–11; Luke 4:1–13; Ya‘akov (James) 5:7–11

Parashah 47: Re’eh (See) 11:26 –16:17
26 “See, I am setting before you today a blessing and a curse —

27 the blessing, if you listen to the mitzvot of Adonai your God that I am giving you today; 28 and the curse, if you don’t listen to the mitzvot of Adonai your God, but turn aside from the way I am ordering you today and follow other gods that you have not known." DEUTERONOMY 11:25-28 Complete Jewish Bible - CJB

May Yah bless and keep you ALL safely abiding under the Shadows of His Mighty Wings.  If you have not yet repented, I ask that you repent immediately.  Turn to our Heavenly Father through His Beloved Son Yeshua Ha Mashiach (Jesus Christ).  Please consider doing this immediately, for as we know the world is soon coming to a close.  It is during this time that we will need Yah's full divine protection for what is to be unveiled.  I believe that it was through obedience that Noah had such great faith; this in essence was what saved him and his family from the flood. As a born again Christian (a former Roman Catholic of 46+ years) there is so much to gain in doing so.  My soul is richly blessed by the gems of truth revealed to me by my beloved Heavenly Father, Abba, and I have no regrets repenting of my past ways.  Blessings! ~ Judy Velez

THE PSALMS

1"How lovely are Your dwelling places, O יהוה of hosts!

2My being has longed, and even fainted, For the courts of יהוה; My heart and my flesh cry out for the living Ěl.

3Even the sparrow has found a home, And the swallow a nest for herself, Where she has put her young ones – Your altars, O יהוה of hosts, My Sovereign and my Elohim.

4Blessed are those who dwell in Your house, They are ever praising You. Selah.

5Blessed is the man whose strength is in You, Your Highways are in their heart.

6Passing through the valley of weeping, They make it a fountain; The Teacher also covers it with blessings.

7They go from strength to strength, Appearing before Elohim in Tsiyon.

8O יהוה Elohim of hosts, hear my prayer; Give ear, O Elohim of Ya‛aqoḇ! Selah.

9O Elohim, see our shield, And look upon the face of Your anointed.

10For a day in Your courts Is better than a thousand days. I have chosen rather to be a doorkeeper In the House of my Elohim, Than to dwell in the tents of the wrong.

11For יהוה Elohim is a sun and a shield; יהוה gives favour and esteem; He withholds no good matter From those who walk blamelessly.

12O יהוה of hosts, Blessed is the man who trusts in You!" PSALM 84 Institute for Scripture Research - ISR

*Gif is from public domain, original author unknown
Jude
Admin
Admin

http://www.godismysalvation.com

Back to top Go down