WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

DAILY REFLECTION - 03 MARCH 2017 | ROMANS 8:37-39

Go down

DAILY REFLECTION - 03 MARCH 2017 | ROMANS 8:37-39

Post  Jude on Thu 02 Mar 2017, 17:33

37"But in all this we are more than overcomers through Him who loved us.

38For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor messengers nor principalities nor powers, neither the present nor the future,

39nor height nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of Elohim which is in Messiah יהושע our Master." ROMANS 8:37-39 Institute for Scripture Research - ISR

37"Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

38For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

39Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." ROMANS 8:37-39  King James Version - KJV

37"Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." ROMANS 8:37-39 Complete Jewish Bible - CJB

May Yah bless and keep you ALL safely abiding under the Shadows of His Mighty Wings.  If you have not yet repented, I ask that you repent immediately.  Turn to our Heavenly Father through His Beloved Son Yeshua Ha Mashiach (Jesus Christ).  Please consider doing this immediately, for as we know the world is soon coming to a close.  It is during this time that we will need Yah's full divine protection for what is to be unveiled.  I believe that it was through obedience that Noah had such great faith; this in essence was what saved him and his family from the flood. As a born again Christian (a former Roman Catholic of 46+ years) there is so much to gain in doing so.  My soul is richly blessed by the gems of truth revealed to me by my beloved Heavenly Father, Abba, and I have no regrets repenting of my past ways.  Blessings! ~ Judy Velez

THE PSALMS

1"My being finds rest in Elohim alone; From Him is my deliverance.

2He alone is my rock and my deliverance, my strong tower; I am not greatly shaken.

3How long would you assail a man? You crush him, all of you, Like a leaning wall, a tottering fence.

4They plotted to topple him from his high position; They delight in lies; They bless with their mouth, But in their heart they curse. Selah.

5My being, find rest in Elohim alone, Because my expectation is from Him.

6He alone is my rock and my deliverance, my strong tower; I am not shaken.

7My deliverance and my esteem depend on Elohim; The rock of my strength, my refuge is in Elohim.

8Trust in Him at all times, you people; Pour out your heart before Him; Elohim is a refuge for us. Selah.

9Sons of Aḏam are but a breath, Sons of men are a lie; If weighed in the scales, They are altogether lighter than breath.

10Do not trust in oppression. And do not become vain in robbery; If riches increase, Do not set your heart on them.

11Elohim has spoken once, Twice I have heard this: That strength belongs to Elohim.

12And kindness is Yours, O יהוה; For You reward each one according to his work." PSALM 62:1-12 Institute for Scripture Research - ISR

*Gif is from public domain, original author unknown
Jude
Admin
Admin

http://www.godismysalvation.com

Back to top Go down