WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

DAILY REFLECTION - 15 FEBRUARY 2017 | ACTS 16:25-27

Go down

DAILY REFLECTION - 15 FEBRUARY 2017 | ACTS 16:25-27

Post  Jude on Mon 13 Feb 2017, 20:47

25" And at midnight Sha’ul and Sila were praying and singing songs to Elohim, and the prisoners were listening to them.

26And suddenly a great earthquake took place, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken, and immediately all the doors were opened and all the chains came loose.

27And the jailer, awaking from sleep and seeing the prison doors open, thinking the prisoners had fled, drew his sword and was about to kill himself." Acts 16:25-27 Institute for Scripture Research - ISR

25"And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them.

26And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed.

27And the keeper of the prison awaking out of his sleep, and seeing the prison doors open, he drew out his sword, and would have killed himself, supposing that the prisoners had been fled." Acts 16:25-27 King James Version - KJV

25"Around midnight, Sha’ul and Sila were praying and singing hymns to God, while the other prisoners listened attentively.

26 Suddenly there was a violent earthquake which shook the prison to its foundations. All the doors flew open and everyone’s chains came loose.

27 The jailer awoke, and when he saw the doors open he drew his sword and was about to kill himself, for he assumed that the prisoners had escaped." Acts 16:25-27 Complete Jewish Bible - CJB

May Yah bless and keep you ALL safely abiding under the Shadows of His Mighty Wings.  If you have not yet repented, I ask that you repent immediately.  Turn to our Heavenly Father through His Beloved Son Yeshua Ha Mashiach (Jesus Christ).  Please consider doing this immediately, for as we know the world is soon coming to a close.  It is during this time that we will need Yah's full divine protection for what is to be unveiled.  I believe that it was through obedience that Noah had such great faith; this in essence was what saved him and his family from the flood. As a born again Christian (a former Roman Catholic of 46+ years) there is so much to gain in doing so.  My soul is richly blessed by the gems of truth revealed to me by my beloved Heavenly Father, Abba, and I have no regrets repenting of my past ways.  Blessings! ~ Judy Velez

THE PSALMS

1"Elohim is our refuge and strength, A help in distress, soon found.

2Therefore we do not fear, Though the earth reels And mountains topple into the heart of the seas.

3Let its waters rage, foam; Let mountains shake with its swelling. Selah.

4A river whose streams Make glad the city of Elohim, The set-apart dwelling of the Most High.

5Elohim is in her midst, she does not topple; Elohim does help her when morning turns.

6The gentiles shall rage, Reigns shall topple; He shall give forth His voice, The earth melts.

7יהוה of hosts is with us; The Elohim of Ya‛aqoḇ is our refuge. Selah.

8Come, see the works of יהוה, The ruins He has wrought on the earth,

9Causing all fighting to cease, Unto the end of the earth. He breaks the bow and shatters the spear; He burns the chariot with fire.

10Be still, and know that I am Elohim; I am exalted among nations, I am exalted in the earth!

11יהוה of hosts is with us; The Elohim of Ya‛aqoḇ is our refuge. Selah." Psalm 46:1-11 Institute for Scripture Research - ISR

* Gif is from public domain, original author unknown
Jude
Admin
Admin

http://www.godismysalvation.com

Back to top Go down