WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

DAILY REFLECTION - 10 FEBRUARY 2017 | MARK 13:25-27

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DAILY REFLECTION - 10 FEBRUARY 2017 | MARK 13:25-27

Post  Jude on Tue 24 Jan 2017, 00:26

25"and the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers in the heavens shall be shaken.

26“And then they shall see the Son of Aḏam coming in the clouds with much power and esteem.

27“And then He shall send His messengers, and assemble His chosen ones from the four winds, from the farthest part of earth to the farthest part of heaven." Mark 13:25-27 Institute for Scripture Research - ISR

25"And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken.

26And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.

27And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven." Mark 13:25-27 King James Version - KJV

25 "the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers in heaven will be shaken.[c]

26 Then they will see the Son of Man coming in clouds with tremendous power and glory.[d]

27 He will send out his angels and gather together his chosen people from the four winds, from the ends of the earth to the ends of heaven." Mark 13:25-27 Complete Jewish Bible - CJB

May Yah bless and keep you ALL safely abiding under the Shadows of His Mighty Wings.  If you have not yet repented, I ask that you repent immediately.  Turn to our Heavenly Father through His Beloved Son Yeshua Ha Mashiach (Jesus Christ).  Please consider doing this immediately, for as we know the world is soon coming to a close.  It is during this time that we will need Yah's full divine protection for what is to be unveiled.  I believe that it was through obedience that Noah had such great faith; this in essence was what saved him and his family from the flood. As a born again Christian (a former Roman Catholic of 46+ years) there is so much to gain in doing so.  My soul is richly blessed by the gems of truth revealed to me by my beloved Heavenly Father, Abba, and I have no regrets repenting of my past ways.  Blessings! ~ Judy Velez

THE PSALMS

1Blessed is he who considers the poor; יהוה does deliver him in a day of evil.

2יהוה does guard him and keep him alive; He is blessed on the earth, And You do not hand him over To the desire of his enemies.

3יהוה sustains him on his sickbed; In his weakness on his bed You bring a change.

4As for me, I said, “O יהוה, show me favour; Heal me, for I have sinned against You.”

5My enemies speak evil of me, “When he dies his name shall perish.”

6And when one comes to visit, he speaks falsely; His heart gathers wickedness to itself; He goes out, he speaks of it.

7All who hate me whisper together against me; They plot evil to me, saying,

8“A matter of Beliya‛al is poured out on him, That when he lies down, he would not rise again.”

9Even my own friend in whom I trusted, who ate my bread, Has lifted up his heel against me.

10But You, יהוה, show me favour and raise me up, And let me repay them.

11By this I know that You did delight in me, Because my enemy does not shout for joy over me.

12And I, You uphold me in my integrity, And set me before Your face forever.

13Blessed be יהוה Elohim of Yisra’ĕl From everlasting to everlasting! Amĕn and Amĕn. Psalm 41:1-13 Institute for Scripture Research - ISR

* Gif is from public domain, original author unknown
Jude
Admin
Admin

http://www.godismysalvation.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top