TODAY IS
Latest topics
THE OLIVE BRANCH | GOD IS MY SALVATION
LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

יהוה - UFO JERUSALEM ON 01.01.17 (ONLY RAW ORIGINAL EXISTING)

Go down

יהוה - UFO JERUSALEM ON 01.01.17 (ONLY RAW ORIGINAL EXISTING)

Post  Jude on Tue 17 Jan 2017, 22:36

Published on Jan 10, 2017
"My wife Le'ott, and I did not want to have our kids screaming in the video, so we tried to edit out the sound, also our names mentioned, but with no success as you saw on the first one posted Jan 1 1:23 AM. But so putting the original back up here. Sorry the screaming babies... At first they were like white stars. And then changed red and they were flashing VERY bright for a nano second" Nathan and Le'ott January 1st. 2017

SEE@- 0:36 Mark (*See close other very SMALL red burgundy, UFO blazing embarking two larger crafts at rapid momentum [ just below the large two vessels]) This capture of a UFO fleet over Israel is amazing. The UFOs move in unison with each other and they have a shimmering glow. They were moving very very fast considering the distance and flashing which is a method of communication. There seemed to be, but you can not see in the video, smaller, much smaller traveling craft that also glowed. Wow, what I would give to get a close up of one of these UFOs.

Eyewitness states:
I did not want the children voices on the tape, so I did not want to upload this one, but someone messaged me noticed clips missing in edit, so 6 days later this was the original, But was filmed on
Category
Nonprofits & Activism
License
Standard YouTube License
Jude
Admin
Admin

http://www.godismysalvation.com

Back to top Go down