WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

DAILY REFLECTION - 29 JANUARY 2017 | ROMANS 13:11-14

Go down

DAILY REFLECTION - 29 JANUARY 2017 | ROMANS 13:11-14

Post  Jude on Fri 06 Jan 2017, 20:49

Bibles used: Institute for Scripture Research (ISR), King James Version (KJV), Complete Jewish Bible  (CJB)

11And do this, knowing the time, that it is already the hour for us to wake up from sleep, for now our deliverance is nearer than when we did believe.

12The night is far advanced, the day has come near. So let us put off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.

13Let us walk becomingly, as in the day, not in wild parties and drunkenness, not in living together and indecencies, not in fighting and envy,

14but put on the Master יהושע Messiah, and make no provision for the lusts of the flesh. Romans 13:11-14 ISR

11And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.

12The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.

13Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying.

14But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof. Romans 13:11-14  KJV

11 Besides all this, you know at what point of history we stand; so it is high time for you to rouse yourselves from sleep; for the final deliverance is nearer than when we first came to trust.

12 The night is almost over, the day is almost here. So let us put aside the deeds of darkness and arm ourselves with the weapons of light.

13 Let us live properly, as people do in the daytime — not partying and getting drunk, not engaging in sexual immorality and other excesses, not quarrelling and being jealous.

14 Instead, clothe yourselves with the Lord Yeshua the Messiah; and don’t waste your time thinking about how to provide for the sinful desires of your old nature. Romans 13:11-14 CJB

May Yah bless and keep you ALL safely abiding under the Shadows of His Mighty Wings.  If you have not yet repented, I ask that you repent immediately.  Turn to our Heavenly Father through His Beloved Son Yeshua Ha Mashiach (Jesus Christ).  Please consider doing this immediately, for as we know the world is soon coming to a close.  It is during this time that we will need Yah's full divine protection for what is to be unveiled.  I believe that it was through obedience that Noah had such great faith; this in essence was what saved him and his family from the flood. As a born again Christian (a former Roman Catholic of 46+ years) there is so much to gain in doing so.  My soul is richly blessed by the gems of truth revealed to me by my beloved Heavenly Father, Abba, and I have no regrets repenting of my past ways.  Blessings! ~ Judy Velez

THE PSALMS

1Ascribe to יהוה, O you sons of the mighty, Ascribe to יהוה esteem and strength.

2Ascribe to יהוה the esteem of His Name; Bow yourselves to יהוה in the splendour of set-apartness.

3The voice of יהוה is over the waters; The Ěl of esteem thunders; יהוה is over many waters.

4The voice of יהוה is with power, The voice of יהוה is with greatness.

5The voice of יהוה is breaking the cedars, יהוה is breaking the cedars of Leḇanon in pieces.

6And He makes them skip like a calf, Leḇanon and Siryon like a young wild ox.

7The voice of יהוה cuts through the flames of fire.

8The voice of יהוה shakes the wilderness; יהוה shakes the Wilderness of Qaḏĕsh.

9The voice of יהוה makes the deer give birth, And strips the forests bare; And in His Hĕḵal everyone says, “Esteem!”

10יהוה sat enthroned at the Flood, And יהוה sits as Sovereign forever.

11יהוה gives strength to His people; יהוה blesses His people with peace. Psalm 29:1-11 ISR

* Gif is from public domain, original author unknown
Jude
Admin
Admin

http://www.godismysalvation.com

Back to top Go down