WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

DAILY REFLECTION - 28 JANUARY 2017 | REVELATION 19:1-3 SHABBAT SHALOM

Go down

DAILY REFLECTION - 28 JANUARY 2017 | REVELATION 19:1-3 SHABBAT SHALOM

Post  Jude on Fri 06 Jan 2017, 20:41

Bibles used: Institute for Scripture Research (ISR), King James Version (KJV), Complete Jewish Bible  (CJB)

1And after this I heard a loud voice of a great crowd in the heaven, saying, “Halleluyah! Deliverance and esteem and respect and power to יהוה our Elohim!

2“Because true and righteous are His judgments, because He has judged the great whore who corrupted the earth with her whoring. And He has avenged on her the blood of His servants shed by her.”

3And a second time they said, “Halleluyah! And her smoke rises up forever and ever!” Revelation 19:1-3 ISR

1And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God: 2For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand. 3And again they said, Alleluia. And her smoke rose up for ever and ever. Revelation 19:1-3 KJV

1 After these things, I heard what sounded like the roar of a huge crowd in heaven, shouting, “Halleluyah! The victory, the glory, the power of our God!

2 For his judgments are true and just. He has judged the great whore who corrupted the earth with her whoring. He has taken vengeance on her who has the blood of his servants on her hands.”

3 And a second time they said, “Halleluyah! Her smoke goes up forever and ever!”Revelation 19:1-3 CJB

May Yah bless and keep you ALL safely abiding under the Shadows of His Mighty Wings.  If you have not yet repented, I ask that you repent immediately.  Turn to our Heavenly Father through His Beloved Son Yeshua Ha Mashiach (Jesus Christ).  Please consider doing this immediately, for as we know the world is soon coming to a close.  It is during this time that we will need Yah's full divine protection for what is to be unveiled.  I believe that it was through obedience that Noah had such great faith; this in essence was what saved him and his family from the flood. As a born again Christian (a former Roman Catholic of 46+ years) there is so much to gain in doing so.  My soul is richly blessed by the gems of truth revealed to me by my beloved Heavenly Father, Abba, and I have no regrets repenting of my past ways.  Blessings! ~ Judy Velez

THE PSALMS

1{A Psalm of David.} Unto thee will I cry, O LORD my rock; be not silent to me: lest, if thou be silent to me, I become like them that go down into the pit.

2Hear the voice of my supplications, when I cry unto thee, when I lift up my hands toward thy holy oracle.

3Draw me not away with the wicked, and with the workers of iniquity, which speak peace to their neighbours, but mischief is in their hearts.

4Give them according to their deeds, and according to the wickedness of their endeavours: give them after the work of their hands; render to them their desert.

5Because they regard not the works of the LORD, nor the operation of his hands, he shall destroy them, and not build them up.

6Blessed be the LORD, because he hath heard the voice of my supplications.

7The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.

8The LORD is their strength, and he is the saving strength of his anointed.

9Save thy people, and bless thine inheritance: feed them also, and lift them up for ever. Psalm 28:1-9 ISR

* Gif is from public domain, original author unknown
Jude
Admin
Admin

http://www.godismysalvation.com

Back to top Go down