WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

DAILY REFLECTION - 24 JANUARY 2017 | REVELATION 12:9-11

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DAILY REFLECTION - 24 JANUARY 2017 | REVELATION 12:9-11

Post  Jude on Fri 06 Jan 2017, 20:21

Bibles used: Institute for Scripture Research (ISR), King James Version (KJV), Complete Jewish Bible  (CJB)

9And the great dragon was thrown out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who leads all the world astray. He was thrown to the earth, and his messengers were thrown out with him.

10And I heard a loud voice saying in the heaven, “Now have come the deliverance and the power and the reign of our Elohim,a and the authority of His Messiah, for the accuser of our brothers, who accused them before our Elohim day and night, has been thrown down.

11“And they overcame him because of the Blood of the Lamb, and because of the Word of their witness, and they did not love their lives to the death. Revelation 12:9-11 ISR

9And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

10And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

11And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. Revelation 12:9-11 KJV

9 The great dragon was thrown out, that ancient serpent, also known as the Devil and Satan [the Adversary], the deceiver of the whole world. He was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him.

10 Then I heard a loud voice in heaven saying, “Now have come God’s victory, power and kingship, and the authority of his Messiah; because the Accuser of our brothers,
who accuses them day and night before God, has been thrown out!

11 “They defeated him because of the Lamb’s blood and because of the message of their witness. Even when facing death they did not cling to life. Revelation 12:9-11 CJB

May Yah bless and keep you ALL safely abiding under the Shadows of His Mighty Wings.  If you have not yet repented, I ask that you repent immediately.  Turn to our Heavenly Father through His Beloved Son Yeshua Ha Mashiach (Jesus Christ).  Please consider doing this immediately, for as we know the world is soon coming to a close.  It is during this time that we will need Yah's full divine protection for what is to be unveiled.  I believe that it was through obedience that Noah had such great faith; this in essence was what saved him and his family from the flood. As a born again Christian (a former Roman Catholic of 46+ years) there is so much to gain in doing so.  My soul is richly blessed by the gems of truth revealed to me by my beloved Heavenly Father, Abba, and I have no regrets repenting of my past ways.  Blessings! ~ Judy Velez

THE PSALMS

1The earth belongs to יהוה, And all that fills it – The world and those who dwell in it.

2For He has founded it upon the seas, And upon the waters He does establish it.

3Who does go up into the mountain of יהוה? And who does stand in His set-apart place?

4He who has innocent hands and a clean heart, Who did not bring his life to naught, And did not swear deceivingly.

5He receives a blessing from יהוה, And righteousness from the Elohim of his deliverance.

6This is the generation of those who seek Him; Ya‛aqoḇ, who seek Your face. Selah.

7Lift up your heads, O you gates! And be lifted up, you everlasting doors! And let the Sovereign of esteem come in.

8Who is this Sovereign of esteem? יהוה strong and mighty, יהוה mighty in battle.

9Lift up your heads, O you gates! Even lift up, you everlasting doors! And let the Sovereign of esteem come in.

10Who is this Sovereign of esteem? יהוה of hosts, He is the Sovereign of esteem! Selah. Psalm 24:1-10 ISR

* Gif is from public domain, original author unknown
Jude
Admin
Admin

http://www.godismysalvation.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top