TODAY IS
Latest topics
THE OLIVE BRANCH | GOD IS MY SALVATION
LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

ICELANDIC WATCHMAN - NEPHILIM DEMONIC WORLDLY KINGDOM OR GODS YOU CHOOSE WHAT YOU STILL CAN - VIDEO

Go down

ICELANDIC WATCHMAN - NEPHILIM DEMONIC WORLDLY KINGDOM OR GODS YOU CHOOSE WHAT YOU STILL CAN - VIDEO

Post  Jude on Sat 04 Jun 2016, 05:26

Published on Jan 12, 2016

I picked the background as I only had audio of this mans voice. I believe this mans voice is Mike from around the world but do not know for sure but I think it is. And using this these cities WAR famine WEALTH power cities of mens power and wealth technology showing the last 100 years how fallen angels now unbound have helped change this world for the worse but for some better those whom are of this worldly satanic kingdom.

If you are or even aren't considered part of this world there are demons and fallen angels trying their hardest to get you to hate yourself, or in some cases love yourself above all above GOD Christ your creator savior judge messiah,,,,they want you to recognize you and do everything to make you happy not God live for you not God,,,sounds great right,,,,the most dangerous life style one could live,,,,,live for you,,,God WILL give you the consequences and eternal life one deserves that doesn't live for hhim or his son Jesus Christ YEshua but himself,,,your either of this world or of GOD cant be both only one or the other,,your either for him and his kingdom which isn't her eon this earth right now,,,or your of this word and you knowwhom runs this world right now it sure isn't God,,,,but the deceiver the one whom hates you hates everything about you,,,and when you do things for you,,he laughs at you right next to you knowing your a fool whom has thrown away or is throwing away your birth right of eternal life with our creator and no tears or pain ,,but instead your making an eternal life for yourself with him,,,,,,the deceiver in hell fire and sulpher and demonic entities torturing you everyday and night no rest,,,,it isn't a big thing to know which side you should want if you have any common sense at all,,, if you want to go to Hell with the one whom hates you and tries daily to destroy you,,,then keep right on doing what you want living for you,,,,,,,for this world doing and loving things the world deems popular and fun and "in"

or as Christ go into the grave with him deny yourself and this world and live for him,,,,,,as he did you,,,you only have these two choices nothing in between and one must be made or it will be made for you make no mistake about that and if its made for you then it sure wont be what you or God wants. You can have no illusions about this my friend. Do what you feel is right inside do what God your creator would want you to do. Do what satan doesn't want you to do .

God bless you all always Fridrik Stefansson the Icelandic Watchman

Category
Education
License
Standard YouTube License

Music
"Through The Ergosphere" by Simon Wilkinson Listen ad-free with YouTube Red
Jude
Admin
Admin

http://www.godismysalvation.com

Back to top Go down