Yes indeed! Noah did warn and warn; but these souls ridiculed Noah until that great and terrible day when the rain came, and GOD shut the door! It was the only time they believed.

Tragically, souls are being warned today of the impeding return of our Beloved GOD; yet these people scoff at the warning, while the souls who share the gospel grieve at their response.

Please my dear people, if you are not right with our Heavenly Father, please call out to Him and ask Him to remove the veil of darkness over your heart and eyes, that you may see what displeases HIM.. Then repent immediately and with a godly sorrow ask HIM to forgive you. Read your Bible, get baptized and share your testimony with others.

Remember also the widows, the orphans, the poor, the hungry, the sick and the imprisoned. For He has commanded, that we take care of the least of our brothers. And we must be careful not to turn any away, for by so doing some souls have unwittingly entertained angels. And besides what kind of love are we mirroring if we turned our face away from those who are truly in need?

When that day comes where we meet our Maker, our Sovereign GOD will say to those on His Right Hand, "Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the reign prepared for you from the foundation of the world."

Then Jesus will say, "I was hungry and you gave Me food, I was thirsty and you gave Me drink, I was a stranger and you took Me in. I was naked and you clothed ME. I was sick and you visited Me. I was in prison and you came to Me.

Then those who are redeemed will say, "Master, LORD when did we see You hungry and we fed You, or thirsty and gave You to drink? When did we see You a stranger and took You in, or naked and clothed You?And when did we see You sick, or in prison, and we came to You?

And JESUS will say, "Truly, I say to you, in so far as you did it to one of the least of these My brothers, you did it to Me.’

(You see my dear friends and family, this banquet is only for those who are set apart from the world. These are they who guarded the commandments of GOD and believed in His Ever Living Son, Jesus Christ. Remember, to believe in JESUS, you must also believe in HIS Work. He took care of the poor, the needy, the infirm and so on.)

Now lets visit with what He will say to those on His Left hand.... And Jesus said, "Go away from Me, accursed ones, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels."

That will be the most excruciating statement any soul could hear. Please do not be one of them. May GOD bless you all. ~ Judy Velez