WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

WHY WE DO NOT ACCEPT THE "ONCE SAVED, ALWAYS SAVED DOCTRINE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WHY WE DO NOT ACCEPT THE "ONCE SAVED, ALWAYS SAVED DOCTRINE

Post  Jude on Sat 23 Jan 2016, 01:08

One specific Scripture that jumped out of the pages of the Holy Bible, and impressed our soul is what the Apostle Peter stated in 2 Peter 2:20.

The Scripture:

“For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Yeshua the Messiah (Jesus Christ), they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.”

This tells us that after we come to know our Savior Yeshua and His Teachings, we are to then apply it literally in our life.  After we receive YESHUA as LORDSHIP of our soul, HE then gives us a renewing of mind.  This means, we no longer revisit our old ways.  That is unless you have a false conversion.

Now consider the following Scriptures that enhances our disbelief in the OSAS doctrine:

Titus 2:11-12, “11 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, 12 Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;

Romans 6:14, “14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

James 2:19-20. “19 Thou believest that there is one Elohim (God); thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble. 20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?”

1 Corinthians 6:9-10, “9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of Elohim (God)? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, 10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of Elohim (God).

My Dear Friends and Family,

It is endemic for some “Christians” who believe that once they say the “Sinner’s Prayer,” or confess YESHUA as LORD and Savior over their soul; that they may continue in their own ways.  They have a false sense of security and belief, that YESHUA has a place in heaven for them upon their death.   However, this is not what the Bible teaches us, as Titus 2:12 states; and it is certainly against what our Heavenly Father Yahweh is teaching us overall.

When a soul is transformed by the Holy Spirit, (after coming to full and sincere repentance), that soul is cleansed by the powerful and Atoning Blood of our Messiah Yeshua.  There is no question about it my dear, life transformation is immediate, that is unless you have a false conversion...

Once you are born again, you experience the shame and guilt of your sins; and even loathe the burden you placed on the Precious Body of our Sinless Saviour.  I know this, because it brought me to my knees instinctively.  

At first, I was so ashamed of what I did.  Then I asked myself how could I do this to anyone?  But, when Yeshua touched my soul, everything in my heart evaporated!  You then experience the full extent of His Pardon, and are given the discernment to see your need for a Saviour.

To receive His Forgiveness and Peace was so overwhelming, that I wept thanking and praising Yeshua for His Mercy and Grace.  He instilled in my soul HIS Peace – a peace that once eluded me for so many years.  

Now the test… Is it possible to live a holy and righteous life?  Yes, but only through Yeshua can we do this.  The Bible clearly indicates that with GOD all things are possible. (Mark 10:27)

As a born again believer the soul must have a mindset “counting themselves dead to sin but alive to Elohim (GOD) in Yeshua His Son; and must be set apart from the world.

Supporting Scripture:

“Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.” Romans 6:11

So anytime my dear that you find yourself in temptation, proclaim the very words that are already settled in Heaven, “I am a new creation in Yeshua the Messiah and I live for Him."  

Supporting Scripture:

“Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. 2 Corinthians 5:17

In order to live a holy life through Yeshua, we must first separate ourselves from sin; then we must see ourselves just like our Heavenly Father does.  That is to say, we are now children of the Most High Elohim; born again believers clothed with the Righteousness of Yeshua.  This is the only way you can live a holy and righteous life, my dear; through the Son of Elohim. For the Holy Spirit will instill “Christlikeness” in you, and as you yield to the Messiah in faithful obedience, you can live a holy life.

And remember that the Bible does make you a promise that if you resist the devil, he will flee from you.

Supporting Scripture:

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. James 4:7

So, I ask you my dear friends and family to please examine your souls... Come to full and sincere repentance when calling out to the Only Name that can save you... His Name is Yeshua the Messiah and He is the Son of Elohim (God).

Then read your Bibles daily and get better acquainted with Him.. Obey Him. Ecclesiastes 12:13 tells us to hear the conclusion involving the duty of mankind; that is, " Fear God, and keep his commandments:"

He is the watchman of my soul and the only Elohim that I know in all my life that has brought me peace.  He was able to free me from bondage affirming to me His very Existence.  And HE has graciously blessed my soul to discern things before me that I otherwise would not have seen before meeting HIM.  I know that if HE could do this for me, HE could do this for you…

May Yahweh bless you all! ~ Judy (Jude) Velez
Jude
Admin
Admin

http://www.godismysalvation.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top