WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

THE DEAD AND HEAVEN

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE DEAD AND HEAVEN

Post  Jude on Sun 13 Dec 2015, 15:16

We believe that the dead go to their graves and await resurrection day.  We do not believe that the dead are already in Heaven.  While it is a comforting thought to believe that our dearly departed is walking on streets of gold, it is unbiblical.  The Bible is very clear in this subject as it is in many others.  It is the Word of Elohim and we know that HE cannot lie.  So I ask you to please my dear Friends and Family, ask yourself this few questions. Set aside your opinions and all you have learned for a second, and really think about this.

If the "Dead" are already in Heaven then...

1.  Why did the Bible say, "The dead praise not the LORD, neither any that go down into silence?" Psalm 115:17

2.  Why is Jesus coming back to bring with Him Rewards for both the "good and evil"  Revelation 22:12

3.  How do the dead talk to Yeshua (Jesus) when the Bible says the, "Dead know nothing." Ecclesiastes 9:5

4.  How do the dead praise Yeshua (Jesus) when the Bible says their thoughts "perish?"  Psalm 146:4

5.  Why then is King David still buried in his sepulcher?  Acts 2:29

It's something isn't it?  If our love ones who departed this world is already in heaven, then what is the need for our Saviour's Second coming?  I hope that you will go to the Heavenly Father who eagerly awaits to hear from you, and ask Him the truth.  He will not lie, and it is HE alone who can save you!  May Yahweh bless you as you search for the truth.

Sister Judy
Jude
Admin
Admin

http://www.godismysalvation.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top