WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

REGARDING THE DEAD

View previous topic View next topic Go down

REGARDING THE DEAD

Post  Jude on Sun 13 Dec 2015, 14:57

We believe that when a soul dies...

-- IT RETURNS TO DUST...

Supporting Scripture:  "Thou hidest thy face, they are troubled: thou takest away their breath, they die, and return to their dust." Psalm 104:29

-- IT HAS NO MENTAL POWERS...

Supporting Scripture: "His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish." Psalm 146:4

-- DOES NOT LIVE...

Supporting Scripture: "In those days was Hezekiah sick unto death. And the prophet Isaiah the son of Amoz came to him, and said unto him, Thus saith the Lord, Set thine house in order; for thou shalt die, and not live." 2 Kings 20:1

-- KNOWS NOTHING...

Supporting Scripture: "For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten." Ecclesiastes 9:5

-- CEASES FROM DOING ANYTHING ON EARTH...

Supporting Scripture: "Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun." Ecclesiastes 9:6

-- WAITS IN THE GRAVE...

Supporting Scripture: "If I wait, the grave is mine house: I have made my bed in the darkness." Job 17:13

-- CONTINUES NOT...

Supporting Scriptures: "Man that is born of a woman is of few days and full of trouble. 2 He cometh forth like a flower, and is cut down: he fleeth also as a shadow, and continueth not." Job 14:1, 2

My Dear Friends and Family,

We have to unlearn all the lies that we were told of earlier in our life.  It is easy to discover the truth, when we come to our Heavenly Father with a yearning heart.  

Father Yahweh promises that all who lack wisdom and ask it of Him, HE will give generously and without reproach HE shall give. (James 1:5)

The enemy is clearly working so hard to deceive countless souls.  In the end, there will be no excuse.  Our Heavenly Father has allowed things like this internet, so that His Word will reach the four corners of this earth.  It is our duty to obey Him and not men.  

I do not ask you to take my word for it, but please do your research..  Study the Bible... Repent of your sins and call to the Name that saves.. His Name is Yeshua (Jesus).  He is the SON of the Living Elohim (God) and He longs to have a relationship with you.  Please consider as time is running out.

May Yahweh Bless and keep you! ~ Sister Judy
Jude
Admin
Admin

http://www.godismysalvation.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top