WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

SABBATH ~ 04 APRIL 2015

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SABBATH ~ 04 APRIL 2015

Post  Jude on Sat 04 Apr 2015, 18:20

You alone O Loving Yahweh are our El, for there is none before you and none after… We know there is nothing too hard for you to handle; and so Father Abba we pray that you will bless our fellowship this evening. Keep us O Loving Father under Your direction, for freely and lovingly we give you all our heart, soul and mind. You are our ROCK, Your work is perfect, ALL Your ways are judgment. You are Elohim of Truth and without iniquity. You love those that love you and promised those that seek you early, that you would be found; and blessed be our El forever!

I bless Your Holy Name O gracious Abba. Brother Harry, my daughter Kiara and I thank you for blessing our souls with Your Holy Word. We declare that You are the Only EL who have created all things out of nothing. And we know that You had completed many powerful miracles. One such as leading Your people out of the land of bondage; and by doing so with a mighty hand. You had given a pillar of cloud to lead them by day and by night a pillar of fire. You had divided the sea to go back by a strong wind making the sea into dry land so your people can safely pass; and destroyed their enemies by commanding the waters to come back upon dry land. There is nothing too hard for You O Loving Father! You are our trustworthy witness, our Beginning and End, our who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty; and blessed be our Elohim forever!

And now Abba our Father, who dwells in the most Holiest Holy places; we know your eyes never slumber nor sleep. We know your Eyes behold the good and the evil the great and the small, the rich and the poor alike. We ask you to bless the minds of all those precious souls who continue to partake in worldly matters by convicting their souls perchance they may repent of their decisions not to follow you and return to you before it’s too late. We especially pray for our love ones, friends and acquaintances, many which profess with their mouth their love for you, but know not you at all.

We thank you for the opportunity to once again come together as brother and sisters in the spirit to proclaim the Good News, and that is that Salvation is only found in Your Precious Son, our Master Yeshua. Continue we pray to bless us, [Brother Harry, my daughter Kiara and I] with a fervent desire to serve you. With all our heart, soul, mind and resources, we love and bless You our Almighty El. In Your Son’s Yeshua’s precious Name we pray. Amen and Amen.
Jude
Admin
Admin

http://www.godismysalvation.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top