WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

JUST MY THOUGHTS…..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JUST MY THOUGHTS…..

Post  Jude on Sat 25 Oct 2014, 06:03

And Jesus said, "Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it." Matthew 7:13-14

"Few," it is described as not many but more than one. It is defined as a small number, a limited number, only a minority. Yet, there are multitudes of souls who believe they will go to Heaven despite what the LORD Himself has said. Many more believe that their love ones are already in Heaven when the Bible does not teach this as so.

The Bible says, that when the LORD comes and stands in the clouds, that HE will call to the Righteous dead first and then the Righteous living. All are sleeping in their graves waiting for that day. This truth also dispels the doctrine of purgatory. There are no souls floating in a place of torment waiting to be cleansed. JESUS finished the work on the cross. HE is an All Sufficient Saviour. His Blood alone can make the vilest sinner clean.

I urge each and every one of you my beloved friends and family who have yet to repent, to examine your conscience and see if it negates the Will of our Heavenly Father in any way. Mind you, it is not what I share here that anger, distress or vexes you, but the content of the post.

Most assuredly and often I share the Gospel with you all; and I know that it has become a thorn to the sides of those who is acquainted with me personally. However, in the Great day of the LORD and before HIS Throne my dear, you will begin to understand why I do such things.

I have had friends from all walks of life [many are Baptist pentecostal, adventist], yet none shared the True Gospel of Jesus Christ with me. They said they loved me, but did they really? To that I say "No," because what the LORD revealed to me when HE personally called me out in 2006 was that I was not Heaven bound. Not one warned me of this impending danger. Many knew me as very conservative, disciplined and a caretaker. I had no guile in my speaking. I didn't drink or smoke. I didn't go out clubbing, to bars, or cared much about the social scenes. I didn’t like to be in the spotlight, I avoided strife and arguments, and gave freely not only of myself but of what little wealth I had. I was always willing to put the needs of people first before me.

Some of my friends even told me that I needed to change a little, because I had the word “doormat” stamped across my forehead. Still others told me “I walked on water." Many more called me "good!" However, when it all came down to what matters, it is what the LORD thought of me; and to that I saw that the analogy of those who uttered words of praise and advice were totally dead wrong.

Why am I writing this? I am writing this because there is a genuine misconception, that people think that all they need to be is “good” in their lifetime. In essence, that is what I had been doing all my life, but yet, the LORD Himself told me I was not fit for His Kingdom.

What HE revealed, did to and for me back in 2006, inspired me to press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. I do love you all enough to share this truth whether it is well or ill received. I just want you to know that I cared about your soul. And I bless JESUS that HE saved me before it was too late.

For all those who are still walking hand in hand with the world, I ask you to please come out of her. Come to full and sincere repentance. Ask GOD to be your LORD and Saviour. Declare your helpless estate and your need of Him. Believe that HE finished the work on the Cross, that His Blood pardoned your soul and that HE is alive and well sitting on the Right Hand of GOD our Father. Read the Bible, get baptized by immersion, and be ye holy as HE is holy. Obey His Commandments my dear. Live a righteous life not for you, but for Him… Let others see the Fruits of the Holy Spirit in you. Let it manifest in a way that they say, “I want that.” Live peaceably with all men, if possible. And if not, let it go before the Throne of GOD. But do not lose sight of the Master. Do not live to please man especially if it means jeopardizing your relationship with GOD. Keep your eyes heavenward my beloved friends and family. Abstain from all appearance of evil… When you place GOD at the forefront of all things, you can be sure that all will be well in the end. GOD bless you all and goodnight! ~ Judy
Jude
Admin
Admin

http://www.godismysalvation.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum